My Hot CEO Chapter 3:

Eleanor's outfit on the side --->

“Blake, I’m frecking the fuck out,” I yell frantically.

We are standing outside of Bieber Enterprises getting ready to go and convince him to do the interview for Grayson Global. Blake had gone out on a full make over for me.

Sure I felt confident and on top of the world in this outfit, and for once felt like I was actually beautiful but I was still a nervous wreck. I was scared on how it was all going to go down, and I’m scared of how I’ll react if he yells at me or something because in situations like that I’m not afraid to yell, and beat the fuck out of someone if their out of line with me but well, I can’t do that to him if he does because I need him to do the interview.  

“Hey,” he grabs me by the shoulders. “Relax, okay? Breathe in and out for me.”

I do as he says and close my eyes, taking deep breaths. He rubs my shoulders and gives me a comforting smile that actually helps.

“Now go in the looking as confident as fuck cause with this dress I guarantee you, you look as confident and fierce as ever, okay? You have no reason to be insecure or shy.”                  

I grin at him and blush a little at the compliment he gave me.

“He won’t deny you in this dress, I can guarantee you that,” he smirks. “Heck I would turn straight for you just because of this outfit.”

I giggled and push his chest. “You flatter me, babes, you really do,” I sass.

“Alright Lopez, now go in there strut your stuff and demand to see him, okay? If you need any help I’ll be in the Starbucks down the street.”

“Okay,” I breathe.

He smiles and steps closer to me. “You’re going to do great.”

I smile and he leans down to peck my lips. Not in that way. As I said, he is gay and also my best friend so it wasn’t weird.

“Now go.” He slaps my butt.

I laugh and make my way inside as fast as my 6 inch heels can take me. I push the glass door open and walk into the large building. I make my way to the elevators and there are 3 guys and 2 blondes standing in there. I smile softly at them as I make my way in and stand beside the two blondes. The two Barbie blondes eye me up and down. Well they're practically glaring at me. They're looking at me as if I’m out of place and practically saying, ‘what the hell are you doing here’.

The men behind me are biting their lips and raking my body up and down with no shame what so ever. The blondes leave but not before shooting me a glare and leave me stuck with the 3 perverted guys.

“Hey babe, haven’t seen you around here. Does Bieber have a new policy or something?”

His friend nudges him and rolls his eyes. “Excuse my stupid friend. My names Jason and this is my perverted friend Luka and that’s David.”

I smile and nod my head. “It’s nice to meet you all.”

“And what exactly is your name, babe?” The perverted one smirks.

“Eleanor Lopez,” I smile.

He takes my hand and kisses the back of it. “Beautiful name, beautiful girl.” I blush and retrieve my hand placing it back at my side. “So once again babe, what are you doing here?”

“I have a meeting with Mr Bieber.”

Luka raises his eyebrow and rakes me up and down again. “Oh, for a job interview?”