My Hot CEO Chapter 36 Part 2.

Standing in front of me was none other than the love of my life. The man I had wanted to meet for the past 9 years. This man was none other than Christopher Maurice Brown.

“Oh shit, ma bad shawty.” He giggles as he stared at my spilled drink with a guilty expression. “I didn’t see where I was going. Are you okay?”

"I- your- you- me- same room- breathing? Life- you- huh?" I say breathlessly as I try breathing in and out as if I were in labour.

Chris laughs as he realises I’m a fan and puts his hands on my shoulders to look down at me. I look at his hands with wide eyes as my skin burns at his touch.

He laughs even harder and brings me into his chest to calm me down not knowing he was killing my insides.

"I-I c-can’t s-stand u-up," I stutter, shaking in his arms. I had lost all control of my body due to being in his arms.

He hadn’t stopped laughing since we met.

"Oh my god," he laughed. "Baby-"

"Baby," I whisper with wide eyes.

He tried to keep a straight face and he looked so fucking cute.

"You need to calm down for me, aight? Come sit with me and ill buy you a new drink since I spilled this one."

"You wanna- oh my god my ovaries." I look down and put my hands on my hips as I inhale and exhale. "This is way too much for my lungs."

"You’re too much." He laughs, hugging me and pulling me to a seat. I go to sit down my body that was too in shock but he pulls me on his lap killing me further.

"You’re the worst idol in the world!" I yell. "How could you do this to me?"

"Um…do what?" He asks with that cute confused face he always puts on to kill Team Breezy.

"Kill my insides with your- your- everything," I gesture to his body. "You’re killing innocent teenagers and women by breathing do you not get that? Your beautiful existence is enough to have us dying."

He puts his hand over his mouth and laughs into his hand. “How are you possible?”

"What the fuck do you think Team Breezy asks you every day?" I give him a "are you fucking serious" look.

"Fuck, I love ya’ll." He giggles, killing me further. Am I dreaming? After 9 years is he really in front of me?

"Can I touch you?" I say without thinking.

"Well then, we just met but-"

"No, no, not like that." I fumble over my words. "Like touch you to see if you’re real."

"Honey, this dick is all real no questions about it." He smirks a sultry smirk that he kills his fans with.

We both laugh and order our drinks before jumping into conversation.

"So, who are you here with, baby girl?" He raises an eyebrow.

"The birthday boy," I smile proudly, trying to act as if talking to him was normal when in reality I just wanted to get up and start dancing like Beyoncé in the Drunk In Love video.

"Ah," he nods his head with smile, "great guy."

"He is." I smile at the thought of him. "It’s actually funny..."

"What’s funny?" He smiles confused.

"I told him I was going to leave him hanging because I’d be in your arms and here we are." I giggle, gesturing to me being in his lap.