This will be deleted.

DONT HATE ON ME OR JUDGE ME! IM NOT ATTACKING ANYONE OR TAKING SIDES ITS AN OPNION! DONT JUDGE MY BOOK BY THIS NOTE IM ABOUT TO MAKE!

Okay, the beliebers are getting me upset right now. If this is what the fandom consists of I'm just going to not count myself apart of it. It's sad.

Justin fell in love just like all of us have. Stop being so judgemental because of who he fell in love with. You can't control who you fall in love with and you can't control the hold they have on your emotions. The love we have for someone will always keep their hold on us strong which I assume is happening with Justin & Selena. That's perfectly okay in my opinion because we're all guilty of running back into the arms of who we love when they call simply cause it makes us content and puts us at ease. So stop making him feel like shit for what his heart wants. Their relationship might even have been all a contract for fame to both of them you never know or he might really love her so relax.

You hate Selena Gomez? That's your opinion, you can't like everybody. That's understandable but wishing for her to have a disease and die? Are you for real? Death is nothing to wished upon someone no matter how much you hate them. God frowns upon that so don't say it. Hate her that's your opinion but don't be so nasty. I dislike Taylor Swift but I'm not nasty towards her or wishing harmful things to her.

Justin's a big boy to decide who he wants in his life and who he doesn't. Let him love, learn or move on- whatever he's doing right now just let him. Support him so that he doesn't have to be guilty for not being able to ignore what his heart and mind want.

THATS WHAT A REAL FANDOM IS ABOUT! SUPPORT! I'm not saying you have to like her or pretend to be happy for them cause I will admit that their relationship doesn't interest me anymore due to the back & forth but it's none of my business cause no one knows what truly happens between them but them. I like him for his music and who he is, the other stuff doesn't matter. And I've loved and looked up to Selena Gomez for as long as I've watched her. She's amazing, humble and so kind in my eyes and no one will change that. But hey? You're aloud to think how you want but I'm just saying to not be so harsh and make Justin feel suffocated by you not being supportive of him regardless of his decision in his personal life. I just hate him being upset at us and claiming everyone for a few of the beliebers judgements.

Sorry, had to be said. I love you all so don't think it's an attack. It's just how I feel and think about this situation. They probably will go back to being friends or not talking at all so relax. I wish them the best for whatever they do. 

BE KIND TO ONE ANOTHER! When you Ellen Degeneres af xo ;)

#Staybeautiful #nohatejustlove