My Hot CEO Chapter 6:

Eleanor's outfit on the side -->

I couldn't tell if I wanted to see him or not today. I've been contemplating or not if I should go into work or call Daniel and fake a "sicky".

Blake comes into my room with 2 coffees in his hand. He places one in-between my hands, kisses my forehead and walks to my closet to help me with an outfit today.

"Morning Ella," he coos.

"Morning Blakey," I smile.

"Hmm...I'd say go in a dress but that would be too dressy and I'd say go in your normal choice but well that would be a little boring so..." I throw a pillow at him defensively and he chuckles, dodging it.

He placed the clothing and accessories on my bed and went to the kitchen to finish making our breakfast. I sighed and unwillingly got out of bed. I took a shower, brushed my teeth, did my makeup and straightened my hair. I grabbed my bag and went out to the kitchen. Blake had made my French toast. After scarfing down his amazing food we made our way too Starbucks.

I bought myself, Blake and Daniel our usuals and we made our way to Grayson Global. For some reason I was shaking and was quite anxious. I had this unpleasant feeling in the pit of my stomach and tried to brush it off as best as I could.

After taking the elevators, my stomach started to churn as I looked down at my watch. It was 10:59 am which meant he should be here. I took deep breaths and thought of something that makes me happy. I looked down at Daniel's coffee in my hand. I smiled thinking about seeing Daniel to give him his coffee.

I walked in smiling at my work mates and making my way to Daniel's office. The door was open so I knocked on it and I poked my head in.

"Did somebody order a cappuccino with two sugars?" I smirk.

He looks up and his eyes light up either at the sight of me or of the coffee in my hands. "Ugh, my favourite part of the morning."

I make my way to him and hand him the coffee. "Yeah my coffee's always one of my favourite parts of the morning, too."

"Who said I was talking about the coffee?" He smirks as his lips are wrapped around the Starbucks cup. I blushed and took a sip of my own coffee. Before any of us could say something Lisa barges through the door.

"Mr. Grayson- Oh my god there you are," she sighs relieved at the sight of me.

"What's wrong?" Daniel asks.

"Mr. Bieber doesn't want Ashley to do the interview with him and specifically said that he only agreed to do an interview with Eleanor, not with Ashley," she says nervously. Yeah, Justin defiantly sacred her.

I sigh and rub my shaky hand over my face as my stomach drops. Suddenly I don't want the rest of this coffee anymore. I look over to Daniel and he gives me a sympathetic smile.

"Do you mind doing the interview, Ella?"

I bring my lips into my mouth as I think of something to help me get through this. "Okay, only if I can have Blake and Lisa in there with me."

"Done," Daniel nods. "Lisa will observe the interview and write down his answers to your questions and Blake will um...Blake will...What exactly will Blake be doing?"

Lisa and I giggle as Daniel smiles. "He'll give me comfort and will help me get through the interview without flipping it at Sir Bieber," I roll my eyes.

Daniel laughs and agrees before letting Lisa drag me to that god forsaken room that the interview is being held in. I gulp hard as we reach the room to hear arguing. Lisa shoots me a smile before opening the door.