My Hot CEO Chapter 50:

Please listen to the song. August Rigo's music is so beautiful and relates to this in a way. You'll love it ❤️

***********************

Eleanor's POV:

Meet me at our hotel. -My Love

My heart rate picks up in speed and I practically jump from Zayn and Justin's embrace on the bed. We were sitting in Jason's old room to speak about everything privately, away from Justin's family. We wouldn't want to worry them.

"What, what's wrong?" Jason's says worriedly, he and Zayn sitting up slowly.

"Justin texted me telling me to meet him at our hotel!" I say excitedly but my grin falters when my stomach flutters with nerves about why he wants me there.

"That's great, baby girl." Jason smiles. "What're you waiting for?"

"Why does he want me to meet him there if he ran away from me when I was last with him?" I frown.

"Don't think that way, love," Zayn sighs. "Come 'ere."

I walk over to him and he sits me down in front of his crossed legs.

"Everything's going to be fine, oka-"

"Don't feed her bullshit, Zayn." Jason interrupts his boyfriend. "You know how my brother is."

Zayn sighs and bites his lip. He looks over at his boyfriend and his boyfriend sighs, leaning forward to kiss him softly to show Zayn that it was fine and that he could comfort me. They're so good together.

"Sweetie, I'm sure by now you know my brother almost just as well as I do. You know his intentions and the way he thinks-- from what I've heard from you, and that's good. You need that when being with my brother to prepare yourself for any of his mood swings or anger issues. Right now I know what my brother's thinking. And for your sake I hope you can take it and stand up for yourself."

"We're going to drop you off there, so don't worry," Zayn smiles reassuringly, "if anything goes wrong, you call us and we're there."

"Really?" I say softly, my heart being the only sound I could hear.

"Really." Jason nods and he and Zayn get up, stretching their limbs.

"I'll meet you guys down stairs." And with that I was running out of the room and down the stairs as if there were a fire and I was about to burn to death.

When I'm at the bottom of the stairs about to make a turn for my shoes, I bump into a soft body and then put my arms out to keep them balanced.

"Maria!" I gasp. "I'm so sorry-"

She chuckles, "you sure are in a hurry, ah, Eleanor?"

I nod my head with a sheepish expression gracing my features.

"Where's my son?" She asks.

"Huh?" I say confusedly.

"Justin, mi amor," she chuckles, "where is he? Is he up stairs joining your mothers club with Zayn and Jason?"

I chuckle and shake my head, "no... he isn't."

"Well then where is he?"

"Why do you as-"

"Don't beat around the bush, Eleanor," she sighs, "you know I see right through it. I'm a wise old woman."

I bite my lip, "why do you think I'm hiding something having to do with him?"

"Because he went inside with a bunch of plates and never returned to collect the rest of the used dishes. So then I went inside-- after I'd finished my meal and mama Pattie was right behind me. I found a pea on its own near the wall then picked it up and walked into the kitchen to throw it in the bin. But... I stop when I find broken dishes in the bin," she smiles knowingly, "then I put two and two together, figuring out that Justin broke the plates. Now, Justin isn't clumsy to do such a thing nor would he intentionally break plates from his mother's dishes. Once again, I thought about it and came to the conclusion that my boy dropped them due to certain events."