My Hot CEO Chapter 36 Part 1:

*Favorite Photo* Justin's Outfit On The Side ->

Can I post my new story? Would you read it?

It had been 4 days since I’d last spoken to Justin which was through text message. I hadn’t tried to contact him and it was the same on his end. I guess my texts really got through to him.

To be honest I haven’t even had time to think about him this week because I’ve been so busy. I’ve been working and when I wasn’t working I had to go get my nails done, buy a new dress, new shoes, and new jewellery and get my hair done for Daniel’s birthday.

Today was the day of his big birthday bash and I was doing something with my friends that I really shouldn’t be.

“We’re so fucking terrible.” I shake my head and walk faster down the isle of the clothing store. “Only we would go shopping for a present on the same day of the birthday.”

“It’s actually quite common.” Logan shrugs. “I guarantee a lot of people shop for presents for a birthday at the last minute.”

“That doesn’t make it right you loser.” I giggle.

“S’all good, aint like Daniel will know anyway.” Maliah shrugs. “At least we’re getting him something, that’s what counts.”

“El, I think you should get him something like a piece of jewellery because he got you one,” Blake says as he holds up my wrist where Daniel’s Tiffany & Co present dangled off my wrist.

“You know what you’re right. I’m going to go down to Armani to see if they have a decent priced watch that I can get him.”

“Girl put my name it on it.” Maliah yelled after me.

“No, buzz off, get him something yourself.” I sassed as I swayed my hips from side to side to give dramatic effect.

I walked a couple of stores off into the city streets of New York to find the closest Armani store. I spotted it next to Tiffany & Co and practically ran to it. I nodded at the security guards they had at the doors before walking in to look at the expensive watches they had on display.

I walked down an isle of watches that were on the wall behind glass cases and looked at all of them carefully to find the best and cheapest watch they had. I wasn’t poor nor was I rich. My job at Grayson Global actually pays really well, but then you gotta remember that I have to pay the bills, pay for the groceries, pay rent and send money to my parents.

I grew frustrated when I couldn’t find something that he’d like. When I was about to give up on all hope, I stopped dead in my tracks and spun right around. Sitting there behind the glass case was a gorgeous silver Armani watch. I grinned and had to restrain myself from pressing my nose against the glass to gawk at it.

I dialled Blake’s number and squealed when he answered. “I found the perfect present for him. Have you guys found anything?”

“Yeah, we got him a designer suit with a handkerchief in the pocket that has Big D imprinted on it.” He giggles. “And then we got him his favourite team jersey and that has the name Big D on the back of it instead of a player’s name.”

I burst into laughter as I wrote down on a piece of paper what I would like the watch to have written on it. I thought it would be cute to write something since he did that same for me.

***** 

My friends and I were all at the entrance of Daniel’s extravagant birthday bash. We were all dressed elegantly since we were going to be with some of the biggest names in the industry.