My Hot CEO Chapter 29:

Eleanor's Outfit on the side ->

Eleanor's POV:

I walked into work the next day with a smile on my face. Daniel actually made me forget all the sadness that was going to seep in if I was alone.

As harsh as it sounds though, I wished Daniel would've left and Justin would've stayed. I hated him leaving like that. I hope he doesn't hate me, but there was only so much I could do.

I walked straight into my office, trying to find Blake, but instead, I found dressy shoes prompted up on my desk.

“I’m sorry, am I in the wrong office?” I furrow my eyebrows. I look at the door and see my name. “Yep, it says Eleanor Lopez & Blake Charleston’s office.”

He chuckles and motions me over. “You’re defiantly in the right office, babe.”

I grin and shut the door behind me to walk over to him.

He pulled me down so I straddled his thighs and pulled me in for a kiss. He sighed contently at the feel of my lips and softly scratched my scalp as he ran his fingers through my hair. I tilted my head to the side and ran my fingers up into his hair. He shivered in content and pushed my butt forward.

The kiss wasn’t fast, but was filled with need on his end. He licked my lips begging for entrance which I granted. His tongue slid in and roamed all over my mouth, slowly, trying to take in the moment. His tongue finally found mine, where he began to massage it with his own, giving me tingles all over my body.

He pulled back and put his forehead against mine as he panted. His large hands found my exposed thighs and started creasing the goose bumped skin.

“You look beautiful baby,” he mutters as he observes at my outfit.

A deep blush creeps on my cheeks and I felt all giddy inside. I don’t think his ever complimented me calling me beautiful. “Thank you,” I whisper.

“You’re welcome,” he whispers back, against my lips. “Are we okay?”

I lick my lips and look down in between us, to play with his tie. “I don’t like when we fight.”

He sighed deeply in agreement and nodded. “I agree, I- last night- I-I don’t know.”

“You hated where we left off,” I finished for him. He looked me in the eyes and nodded.

“I’m sorry if I hurt you,” he whispered.

“We’re passed it,” I whisper. There’s not much I can say. I can’t stay hurt because he isn’t mine in order to get hurt. I’m not his girlfriend. I have no right to be mad even though I am. “Let’s move on.”

He looked in my eyes and stroked my face as he looked at me in thought. “Why do I feel like I miss you?”

“Hmm, I don’t know, maybe because I’m irresistible.” I wiggle my eyebrows causing him to giggle. Yes Justin Bieber just giggled. Adorably mind you.

I grinned at him and ran my fingers through his soft hair causing his eyes to close in contentment. He loves when I play with his hair. I can just tell.  I saw something purplish pinkish on his neck and leaned in further to see what it was. It was a hicky.

I rub the bruise and Justin’s eyes open slowly. “What’s wrong?”

“Nice hicky,” I mutter as I rub it with my thumb.

His eyes widen and he slaps a hand over his neck.

He was with her last night?

What, you think he wouldn’t see her for you? Get real, she offered him sex.