My Hot CEO Chapter 40:

Comment on my Chris Brown story when you read it. 

Song on the side that describe my story - August Alsina Ft Nicki Minaj - No Love 

Eleanor’s POV:

I woke up this morning with a headache. I hadn’t slept much with all of the over-thinking I did. I have so much going on for me right now. Justin, my past, my job, Daniel, my friends and well the depression I’m putting myself into. I haven’t eaten since the day before yesterday. I was scared of going to Justin’s the next day so I didn’t eat. I didn’t eat the whole day yesterday because of my talk with Maria killing me internal with the information that was consumed. My heart feels so broken. I can’t seem to get a hold of my emotions.

I finish getting dressed and walk out of my room to see Logan in an apron by the stove as Blake and Maliah sit, having a quite conversation together as they sip on their coffees.

I sigh and walk in further to take a seat by them. They acknowledge my presence and smile softly at me but they were giving me that sympathetic smile I completely despise receiving from people.

I hop up on the stool and sit next to Blake. He puts an arm around my shoulder and kisses my forehead tenderly. “Hey, El.”

“Hey Blakey.” I whisper, my voice hoarse.

“Elle Bear,” grins Logan, brightening up my morning already with his cuteness overload.

“Logie Bear,” I force a toothless smile.

“I made you breakfast since you didn’t eat anything yesterday,” he sighs tiredly with a smile making him look adorable. “I made your favourite so you can’t resist it and say that you aren’t hungry.”

I look in front of me to see that he placed a plate of pancakes with vanilla ice cream, strawberries, powder and melted Nutella. My stomach growls as I look at it making everybody laugh.

I decide I don’t wanna disappoint him and I’m not one to waste food so with a smile in his direction, I slowly start eating and chew my bites small and unhurriedly.

My friends all look at each other having a conversation with their eyes about my distraught state making me sigh. “I’m fine you guys, don’t have the silent conversation like I’m not here, yeah? He’ll be fine without me and I’ll eventually move on to someone else. And don’t bring up my past right now because I’m fine. I’m just tired.”

“El, there’s something we need to tell you about Justin-”

“Don’t Maliah I don’t wanna hear it right now, just let me eat, please.” I plead.

“No El you don’t understand, something happened yester-”

“Please,” I drop my cutlery, “please just let me have breakfast without thinking about him. That’s all I do and I don’t want to right now just let me at least have a decent breakfast…please.” My voice cracks.

Again they give me sympathy filled faces making me cringe. “Sorry Ella, we’ll let you eat. Do you want some juice?”

“Water please.”

Logan nods and goes off to the fridge to get me a bottle of water. I eat half of my pancakes as I feel like if I ate anymore that I would throw up. I sip on my water and feel my eyes droop at the lack of sleep I’ve consumed.

“Elle Bear you look really tired,” Logan bite his lip, “do you want some coffee?”

I look at him with half-closed eyes and nod. “Please.”