My Hot CEO Chapter 17:

Victoria on the side -->

Today was Friday and that means it’s the final day until I have to hand in my feature about Justin. I had written it to perfection and chose my favourite photos out of Justin’s photo shoot with Logan. Gotta admit looking through them made me miss him. I haven’t talked to him properly in 4 days.

I emailed the article to Mrs. Grayson and sighed tiredly.

“You finally done, Bubble butt?” Blake asks from behind me.

“Yeah, babe.” I sigh. “I’m done.”

“I really hope we get promoted after this.” He says while biting the inside of his cheek.

“Me too, I want my own god damn office instead of these stupid small cubicles.”

“I know right.” Blake nods. “Imagine what we could do in an office like the one Lewis used to work in.”

“Oh my god I know right. We could fix it up how we want to and have enough space to place as many things as we’d like and-”

“And fuck somebody on our desk with no one interrupting.” He says looking off into space.

I gasp and hit him at the back of his head.

He hissed and glared at me. “Don’t act like you wouldn’t fuck somebody on your desk if you had your own office.”

“I so wouldn’t.” Lies.

“Yeah, okay.” He rolls his eyes. “I know that’s what one of your fucking fantasies is. And who knows, if you stuck around Bieber any longer he would have pursued that fantasy.”

“Ugh,” I grunt. “Can we not talk about this right now?”

“Talk about what?” Maliah says, walking into my office with a packet of cookies.

“We’re thinking about the things we’d do if we had an office to ourselves.” Blake explains. “What would you do if you had your own office?”

“Fuck somebody on my desk,” she nods and sits on our desk, eating her cookies.

“You guys are so dirty.” I roll my eyes, taking a cookie from Maliah.

“Tell me you wouldn't wanna do that with someone?” I shrug and she rolls her eyes. “You see the beauty of it is the rush of it all. You’re scared you’re going to get caught but at the same time you’re excited for the sneaking around.”

“You’ve obviously thought about this way too much.” I giggle.

“And I can’t blame you, sister.” Blake hi fives her and steals her cookie earning a slap from Maliah.

“I can’t wait to read your article on Bieber.” She grins.

“Girl the hell with the article,” Blake waves his hand dismissively. “His photo shoot photos are going be ones you’ll wanna hang up in your room.”

“That sexy?” She bites her lip. Blake nods aggressively and she chuckles. “So you’ll have something new to jack off too?”

Blake shoots a glare in her direction and pushes her off the desk. She falls on her butt and groans in pain.

Blake and I stifle our giggles as she lies on her stomach and rubs her behind. “Ow,” she whines. “That’s going to leave a mark.”

“Wow your lucky I told Mrs. Grayson I would come get you instead of her coming to your cubical.” Lisa says, appearing out of nowhere.

“What do you mean?” I furrow my eyebrows.

“Mrs. Grayson wants to see you and Blake in her office right now.” Lisa says before walking back to her office.