My Hot CEO Chapter 7 Part 2:

Justin's outfit on the side -->

I sigh in relief and smirk at Justin. Turning around my eyes meet the figure of my handsome date. I smile at him and he returns it.

He walks towards me and stands in front of me. "Sorry I took so long, lovely. Mr. Johnson had quite a lot to say," he rolls his eyes.

I giggle and nod in understanding. "That's fine. Is everything okay?"

"Yeah," he smiles. "He just kept complimenting how much of a wonderful couple we make."

I blush and look away from Daniel to meet Justin's hard gaze. Daniel turns around too and smiles politely at Justin. "Mr. Bieber, pleasure to see you again."

Justin tares his icy gaze from me and looks at Daniel. A smile makes its way to his lips and I can't tell if it's real or not. "Graysonnn," he hollers. "Always a pleasure."

They shake hands. "You left before I could pop in on the interview you had with Eleanor," he says, wrapping an arm around my waist.

Justin glares at his hand and then looks me in the eye. "Yeah, Ms. Lopez and I didn't take too long because I had some business to attend to."

"Ah," Daniel nods. "How'd it go?" He asks me.

"Um," I become hesitant. Obviously I wouldn't tell him what Justin did. Justin smirks at me behind Daniel's back. "Pretty good considering his agreed to do the photo shoot."

Daniel grins down at me and gives my hip a little squeeze. "Well, well, well look at my little trusty intern." I giggle and hide my forehead into his side. "I knew you'd do great."

"Yeah she was something," Justin says while looking at me intensely.

"Well, I'll be looking forward to seeing you on...?"

"Monday," I whisper.

"Ah, Monday," he smiles at Justin and shakes his hand. "Ella, I'll be two seconds. I just need to say goodbye to a client of ours before we leave, okay?"

"Yeah that's fine," I smile softly. He nods and calls somebody as he walks towards a group of men.

I turn my head and what do you know. Just like always Justin appears right in front of me, to close for comfort. "Ugh, why do you do that? I turn my head and you're always like a meter away from me."

He chuckles and inches closer. "I can't help it."

He leans forward and my breath hitches when he kisses the corner of my mouth. If only he'd moved a little more to the side. "I'll see you on Monday, Eleanor."

He pulls back with his usual expressionless face and heads to Barbra. He grabs her waist and whispers something in her ear causing her to giggle. She nods her head and he smiles at her. He actually smiled. She clings to him as they walk listening to every word that leaves his beautiful mouth.

"You ready to go, gorgeous?" Daniel appears beside me.

I nod and get off of my seat to pay the bartender. Daniel moves my hand and places a 100 dollar bill before wrapping his arm around my waist and heading towards the exit.

"Did you have fun?" He looks down at me.

"Yeah it wasn't too bad actually," I smile. "That is until you left."

"I'm sorry sweetheart," he frowns. "Mr. Johnson and I had a lot to discuss."

"Is everything okay?" I say sincerely, leaning into him since I'm practically squashed to his side.

"It will be," he smiles and massages my waist with his thumb. Goosebumps arise on my skin and have to force myself to look away.

When we get outside the reporters are thankfully gone. I hear a giggle as we walk to Daniel's car. I look in the direction of the noise to see Barbra against a convertible while someone kisses her neck.