My Hot CEO The Last Chapter:

Jasmine Villegas & Kim aren't actually Eleanor, they're just who you could think of or ideas. Eleanor is whoever you want her to be. Although I'm loving Jasmine...

Anyway! Last chapter! Woo! Finally! Then epilogue so breathe.

********************

Eleanor's POV:

"So it's normal for girls to bleed a little during the beginning of the pregnancy?" I ask my midwife as I slip my jeans on. Gosh I knew they were getting tight on me... Now I know why.

I take them off and put on my white jeans to match the white button up shirt I'm wearing. I slip on my short white canvas chucks as I listen on to my midwife as she assures me that I shouldn't worry and just keep her updated.

"If you can't come in to see me, just take a photo the next time you urinate and send it to me so I can inspect if it's too much blood to be considered normal, okay?" She asks.

"Nah, I can't come in so I'll just do that." I nod as I slip my wallet into my handbag since I won't be needing it for breakfast at Justin's.

"Good," she clears her throat and chuckles, "now how did the father of your unborn child take the news?"

I blush. "I'm actually on my way to tell him right now."

"Oh my God!" She says in a genuinely happy voice. "How exciting!"

"And nerve-racking." I snort as I grab the car keys to the Range Rover Justin gave me to use for the time being. I'm actually nervous to drive it for the first time.

"It'll be fine," she chuckles, "he'll be over the moon and you two will have a day filled with so much love and joy it'll make your heart burst with happiness and contentment."

"I hope so." I laugh as I make my way to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water and a muesli bar. "Also, I just wanted to know if you can recommend me to a pregnancy trainer so I can stay fit during my pregnancy?"

"Oh, yes of course." I hear papers moving around and wait patiently for her to find what she's possibly looking for. "I'll just be a moment."

"No rush." I chuckle.

I look over at my couch to see Blake spooning Logan who is in only his boxers. I smile at the sight and walk over to put a blanket over their half naked bodies.

Logan tosses in his sleep and ruins their spooning position to cuddle into Blake's muscular chest. He sighs contently in his sleep and nuzzles his face into Blake.

I sigh in awe at the sight and long for that to be Justin and I. It was odd sleeping without him again last night. What do I mean sleep? I didn't sleep last night at all.

First of all it was hard sleeping without him and second it's because yesterday was the day I found out I could fall pregnant and I was just overthinking every scenario in my head and thinking about how Justin will take the news.

I walk into the Blake's room to see Maliah and Michael occupying it which makes me furrow my eyebrows. Is today opposite day or something? Shouldn't Maliah and Michael be on the couch and Blake and Logan in Blake's bed?