Amaya~ Kidding, it's Jasmine for now

I sat with Iroh, waiting for Zuko and his new friends to return.

"So, I noticed you and that young man, Jet," Iroh was going somewhere. 

I don't like it.

"He's an arrogant ass," I retorted before Iroh could go any further.

"You say the same thing about my nephew," Iroh pointed out.

"Yes, I have noticed the good looking ones are typically arrogant," I answered, staring absently over the water.

"So, Jet..."

"No," I said firmly. "Noooo, thank you."

We stood there in silence for a while, during which I got bored and started humming the opening of Radioactive. Which, of course, led to me singing it under my breath. But I don't do small. I ended up belting it out, and Iroh chuckled as he watched me dance randomly. And did you know that I have pretty much no coordination? I tripped, and as I was falling backwards, I fell back against...

Jet.

Oops.

"Woah there," he said, grinning. "You alright?"

"Oh yes," I answered as he helped me straighten up. "No sea legs, you see. Or land legs. I'm terribly uncoordinated. You do this often?"

"Do what?"

"Swoop in to catch swooning ladies?" I said, my sarcasm failing to show up.

He laughed, and I saw Zuko scowling behind him.

"Anyway," I said. "You got the grub, right? Where's the food? There's a kid over that way that's been crying for an hour now, and his poor mother can't get him to keep any of this swill down."

Jet handed me a bowl of food, which I thanked him for, then made my way over to said weeping child and helped the grateful mother feed her poor child.