Eight! Nine! Te... oh, wait, he's getting up... never mind...

By the time I came to, I had lost all of my memories again.

Kidding!

We were outside on Appa. Katara, Sokka, and Aang were making preparations to leave, and I was lying in my sleeping bag, tied to the side of the saddle. And this must be the part where Toph sneaks out of the house to join the Gaang without her parents' permission. Wait, what?

Oh! Look. Here comes Toph and the Crimson Giant.
"Toph!" Aang shouted. "What are you doing here?"
"My dad changed his mind," she said back slyly. "He said I was free to travel the world as long as I had Muteki with me."
"And you definitely didn't just sneak out," I said.
"Sneaking?" she asked.
"Sneaking?!" Crimson asked. "Toph is going to teach Aang earthbending secretly, and I will show you the secret passage to Mordor, and you accuse us of SNEAKING!?!?!?"
"Well, what were you doing?" I asked.
"Sneaking!" Muteki turned sharply away, all snobby like.
"Well, we'd better get out of here," Sokka commented. "Before your dad changes his mind again."
"Good idea," Toph agreed.
"You're going to be a great teacher Toph," Aang said, smiling as huge as the Titanic. Wait, what?
"Speaking of which," she said with a sly smile. "I wanna show you something."

Aang jumped down and was immediately launched into the trees.
"I'll be having my belt back now."
Sokka dropped the belt to her. Aaaaaannnnd it landed on her head. Sokka, you idiot! We all laughed before Muteki scooped her up, carried her up to Appa's saddle, and plonked her down next to me.
"Hey," I said with my 'smooth smile'. "Welcome to the team."
I extended my hand.