The fun has arrived!

Toph opened one of the stone doors, the rest of us piling in behind her. There, in the middle of the room, were six enormous manacles. Empty.

"Appa's gone," Aang said dismally. "Long Feng beat us here."

"Come on," Jin urged. "They can't be too far ahead."

"She's right," Sokka agreed. "If we keep moving, maybe we can catch up to him."

"And avoid getting captured," Mogui interjected as we all took off down the hallway.

We all popped up out the ground from a new tunnel that Toph had found and made a break for the shoreline.

Dai Li behind us were soon gaining on us.

"Do you think we can outrun them?" Sokka yelled to us.

"Maybe Muteki could," Mogui joked. "I'd be a close second. But the rest of you with your short legs would be caught in no time."

"This is true," I yelled.

"Doesn't matter how fast you run, if you're just going to run into a wall," Jin yelled as a wall popped out of the ground, blocking off our escape.

"Ahhh dang it!" Mogui yelled as he skidded to a halt, tripping at the last second.

Before he could face plant, I caught his shirt and pulled him back on his feet.

"Just remove it already," he yelled. "You and Jin just keep pulling on my shirt."

"Coulda grabbed your hair," I shrugged. "Would you rather I let you hit the ground, goldilocks?"

"Hmph," Mogui grumpily glared at the wall that popped up behind us. "Think we could outswim them?"

"Not likely," Jin snorted.

Momo started chattering, flying down and then around Aang's head, trying to get his attention.

"What is it, Momo?" Aang asked the flying lemur.

Momo jumped up, flying off into the sun. Next thing, a huge dot appeared, and that dot turned out to be Appa, who smashed through the stone wall and the one behind us. Toph and I jumped forward, launching the ones from the cliffside into the lake, while Aang blasted the ones behind us away with airbending. Katara washed away the remaining ones while Mogui, Jin, and Sokka hung back.

"Appa!" Aang yelled as the bison powered on through the Dai Li.

The remaining Dai Li ran for it, Long Feng snapping something at Appa, but was then bitten by the bison who tossed him into the lake.

"Calling three bounces," Mogui called to me.

"Five at least," I retorted.

He bounced twice, then disappeared beneath the water.

"I win," Mogui grinned.

"Dang it."

As we ran towards the bison, overjoyed that the big furball was back, he spat out one of Long Feng's shoes. We all threw ourselves onto the bison, Sokka cheering loudly with Mogui as they hugged a leg each.

"I missed you, buddy," I heard Aang murmur into the bison's fur.

After a moment of hugs and laughing, we all clambered onto the bison's back, Toph securely in my lap to make sure she didn't fall off.

Katara stared wistfully over the lake, tears just brimming. Jin touched her shoulder, then pulled her into a hug as tears began to fall. The rest of us gathered into a hug, and I heard Jin whisper to me...

"We need to find a girl called Jasmine," she said. "Jet wanted to apologise. I think she's the girl that got hurt in the fight."

"She'll need to know too," I said quietly back.