Camping under the stars...

So I was rudely awoken by Sokka yelling at Momo for some reason. Not very polite, if you ask me, but nobody ever does, so you know. I was just about to yell at him when a three-horned-rhino burst into the clearing. Now everyone was awake. I slunk out of my sleeping bag and over towards the supply bag. I NEEDED to get dressed... - Sorry Katara -... I quickly threw on some pants, dug my armour out of the bag, and put on the breastplate and leggings.

"Give up!" the ugly guy on the Trino in front of me yelled. "You're completely surrounded!"
I raised my hands above my head and started walking slowly towards him.
"Hey, brother," I said calmingly. "Let's not blow things out of the water. I'm Fire Nation, just like you, bro."
I put the visor into my helmet and blew a puff of flame into the air.
"See, I serve the Firelord, just like you," I said reassuringly. "In fact, I'm on a special mission from the Princess herself. It is this small box."
I pointed at the box on the tree stump beside him. "I need to bring it to her. She didn't say why. This is my special Ops team," I pointed at Sokka, Aang, and Katara. "Weapon's expert, Ninja, and Healer. They are still in costume from the heist. Stole these scrolls from a traitor. Pretty good getup, don't you think? Pretending to be the Avatar crew."
Rhino man just looked at me confused. I don't think he really believed me. Yeah, he looked ready to attack. I took two more steps towards the tree trunk and snatched the scrolls. I sent a kick of fire at the rider's face before grabbing Aang's staff and running to Appa. Searing pain shot up my leg, and I fell. My hands went out to break my fall, but I still landed heavy. It felt like my body was on fire.

Katara and Sokka picked me up and carried me onto Appa's back as Aang held off the advancing enemies. I groaned in pain and scrunched my eyes.
"What are you, crazy?!" Katara pretty much yelled at me. "Were you trying to get yourself killed?!"
"It's a possibility I haven't ruled out yet," I answered back. "I know as much about myself as my mind can work out under its current conditions. And its current conditions are not good. And as to the trying to get myself killed, I intend to live forever. So far, so good."
"Yeah, well, pull any more stunts like that, and you might not make it to the end of the week!" Katara was scary. "Now hold still so I can get this arrow- oh no..."
"Don't tell me the good news, Doctor," I said. "What's wrong?"
"The arrowhead... It just..."
"Son of a motherless duck... I guess this is it, then. I'm going to die. I have one small request, though. I want to write my own eulogy, and I want to write it in Latin. It seems only fitting to read a dead language at my funeral."
"What's Latin?" Sokka asked.
"Perlege, si hoc, mortuus sum. Ne celebret nimis. Jesus spectat," I said to the dearly beloved, gathered around me. "I learned that from the pizza man."

I screamed as my leg felt like it was being shoved into a furnace. I could feel the fingers in the arrow wound. Holy Shizz Knuckles, it hurt! Imagine slamming your leg in a car door, then having a steamroller go over it. Then follow that up by dousing it in oil and setting it on fire. That's the kind of pain I was going through!

Katara spent what felt like hours fiddling with my leg. She pulled and pushed and twisted all the bones back into how she thought they should be. All the while, my leg was locked in a water cast. At least the giant gaping hole from the arrow was gone!

We landed in a small town, and Katara froze my shin in a block of ice to stop me from breaking the bones again. Did I mention it was cold? I'd rather have my leg covered in clay. At least that warms up. I was lucky I still had my toes. Everyone was giving me dirty looks. I reckon it was more because of the Fire Nation armour than the ice cast, though.

Anyhow, after the hypothermia set in, I was able to hobble around looking for a real doctor while the others were looking for supplies. Then I saw some floats roll by. One looked, particularly like Aang... Arrowhead and all. I decided to follow... or, well, hobble slowly after the floats because I had nothing better to do.