Jeez Amaya, can we stick to the story???

The next day was pretty much just me hanging out with Mai. I taught her how to play I-Spy and handball. That was pretty fun. She tried probing for my history, but as I said... Amnesia. Later I helped the guards chase some plague out of the city. I could swear I could see Sokka acting like a zombie as he sauntered out. I was issued with some Fire Nation armour for that job. And I could keep it too. I liked this place. At nightfall, there was a huge uproar, though. I just went to bed for that. I'm not all that big on domestic problems.

In the morning, a big box that looked kinda important showed up at the citadel. Mai and I went out to greet the people. I was wearing my new armour. Felt fitting for meeting royalty. As someone got out of the big box, Mai bowed, and I followed suit.
"Please tell me you're here to kill me," Mai said gloomily.
Then something happened that I never expected. She looked up and SMILED!!! Queen of downers Smiled! Mai and the princess both laughed like lunatics while I just stood there like a jackass.
"It's great to see you, Mai," princess crazy said.

Then a BEAUtiful creature ran up to Mai and hugged her. Mai patted her kind of awkwardly as the hug extended.
"I thought you ran off and joined the circus. You said it was your calling."
"Well, Azula called a little louder," little miss beautiful said back, letting go of her.
"Good morning, ladies," I said, getting their attention. "On behalf of the people of Omashu, I am pleased to welcome two stunning women to the city."
"Your hair, soldier!" Azula stated.
"What?" I asked. "Is it on fire again?"
That got a giggle from the overly happy girl.
"Such unusual colour... How did it happen?" Azula was trying to knock my guard off.
"I don't know. I woke up a couple of months back with it and can't remember anything from before that. Why do you ask?"
"There was a particularly troublesome waterbender with similar hair...."

I had to bite back the urge to ask about Amaya.
"Oh? Maybe we are related. Waterbenders and firebenders can be related, right?"
"I don't know, but I'll be keeping a close eye on you."
"Of course, but, with respect, wouldn't you have other things to deal with? Maybe someone else could... keep an eye on me," I said the last part looking at the beautiful girl. "But first, how about we go inside."

While the princess was interrogating the governor, the pretty girl and I sat outside.
"So... like a fox, you are trying to avoid eye contact with me," I said, breaking the ice and noticing that she was looking everywhere but at me.
"Like a hunter, direct to the point?" she skirted around the discussion.
"Your name, m'lady, I still need to hear it."
"Sir hunter, you persist," she giggled.
"Or perhaps angels have no names, only beautiful faces."
She blushed and smiled. "Ty Lee."
"Oh, a beautiful name for a beautiful face," I  sat back, looking at her.
"What about yourself?" Ty Lee asked. "Do you have a name? Or shall I keep calling you "sir hunter"?"
"Oh, I've been called many things," I said, drearily. "Fire scum, Hoy you, Mr Burns, Sir hunter... But I can't actually remember my real name. My captors were calling me Mogui... It means Demon...."
"So, what shall I call you?"
"How about we stick with Mogui for now. Until I know my real name...."
"Okay, Mogui..."

Just then, Azula and Mai burst through the door.
"We are going to make a trade with the rebels."
Azula's eyes fixed on my hair, and she immediately had a little smirk I really didn't like.
"Guard, fetch us king Bumi... We're going to set ourselves a little trap."