To Lake Laogai!

"So, this is what a train is like?" The Earth King said, looking around uncomfortably. "I didn't realize it would be this... public."

I need to come up with a name for him. Calling him Earth King over and over in my head takes too long.

I'm gonna call him Ben.

"You've never been outside the upper ring before?" Katara asked, completely astonished.

"I don't think he had very much opportunity to leave the Palace, Katara," Jin said.

"Hey, learning experiences, that's all they are," Mogui added.

"Your friend is right," Ben said, inclining his head in Jin's direction. "I've never been outside the palace."

"Security, most likely," I said. "Can't have you getting whacked on a stroll through town. You'll be fine, though. You've got your personal escort, plus every single one of us is capable of holding our own and keeping you safe."

Ben nodded to me before being distracted by something outside the window. "Now that's the way to travel."

He pointed to where Momo was perched on Appa's head as they easily kept pace with the train.

"So," Ben said, looking back to us. "May I ask where we're going?"

"Underneath Lake Laogai, Your Kingliness," Sokka said.

"It's the Dai Li's secret headquarters," Mogui said. "Assuming we get there before the Dai Li, it should still be there, and we can show you where all the brainwashing and conspiring took place."

"Would've been faster if we took Appa," I pointed out. "Although, no saddle, so..."

"No, thank you!" Toph said, sticking her nose up.