The Still Small Voice

I was at home in my room. I wasn't sure if i should stay. I didn't feel i belonged in Regina's home. I just wanted my own family, so so much. But i just knew i couldn't. Regina knocked on my door. "What?" I ask. She comes in and sits on my bed. "Your a part of this family, and i love you Izzie" she says. She had never called me Izzie. "And i'm so sorry for what happened...i was a bad mother" she says. I decided to forgive her. Maybe i could help her become a better part. And maybe this is just the beginning. "It's okay...i love you too" i say. "Mom" i add. She smiled.

Then there was news. Something had exploded. Me and Regina went down, and saw Henry. "Hey Henry" i say standing next to him. "What do you think is down there?" He asks. I shrug. "Why? Your not planning on going down there are you?" I ask. He just looked at me. I shook my head. "No Henry! It's to dangerous!!" I say. He just sighs.

The next day Henry went to his counselling with Archie. Though things were missing from his room. He was going down the mine thingy. I run down there. "HENRY?!" I shout. There was no reply. Then i ran inside...

Later that day...

I stayed in the tunnel for 5 more minutes before exiting. Next thing i know Henry and Archie were TRAPPED down there. There was no way we could get them out. I searched the whole area. For something but so far things weren't looking good!