ELSA

We all rush down to a warehouse. Where ice tracks were leading to. Grumpy had explained about a woman with ice powers. She was there. We arrived but I'm pretty sure we scared her. She creates a humungous ice monster which begins to rush towards us. We run as fast as we could...to the woods. It follows us. It knocks Emma, Hook and David out. Then it looks at me. But Marian shoots an arrow at its head. His eyes suzzle with rage. He picks me up, and turns to Marian, roaring. Coldness escaped the creature's mouth. I shivered. It lifted his arm, and threw me onto the ground. I wack my head on a tree, just as i see Regina defeat the monster. Black begins to creep into my eye view. And soon all that was there was darkness.

I wake up to find myself on Snow's couch. "Hey" Snow says, heaving herself up towards me. I try and tilt my head but i am overwhelmed with pain. "I wouldn't do that, your head is still healing" she says. I look at my palms. I go over my wound with magic, which slowly heals it. "Or you could just magically heal it" she says shrugging. I smile. "So where to next?" I ask, before her phone rings. Emma was stuck behind an ice wall with the ice woman. She must be FREEZING! We rushed down, and met David. "I thought your head was-" he starts. "Don't ask" i say butting in. He smiles. "Got it" he replies. Okay now the ice woman problem. She said something about a necklace or something....?

I couldn't quite hear. It was up to Emma to get the ice woman to control. Control was what the woman needed to do. I learnt that the hard way, when i woke up to my room on fire. Bad dream. ((Can someone tells me what happens next please? I have forgotten...ugh sorryyy))