Aurora..GONE!

So Emma updates me on everything that has been going on. That Aurora was able to talk to Henry and what not. But now she is gone. Mary Margaret insists on going...so we go to hunt down some of those poppy things.

We recieved a message from Cora. Aurora for the compass. Great. Mulan has one idea and Snow and Emma have another.

"David" i mutter a sudden realisation. "What?" Snow asks. "David will be there" i say. "How do you know?" She asks confused. I shrug. "I just know i guess" i say confused my self. "Can i ask you something?" I say turning to Mary Margaret. "Of course" she replies smiling slightly. "Do you think my Father, Rumplestiltskin will ever....be a good man?" I ask rubbing my head. "True love is a powerful thing. He loves you and Belle so so much....maybe you will be his cure" she says.

We eventually find them and then Snow goes into a sleep. I was slightly nervous about it. Becuase David wasn't going to wake up until we get back. I stayed by Snows side the whole time until she woke up.

She woke up about an hour later. "No! I have to go back!" She cried. "What happened?" I asked alarmingly. "Hes there...its to late" she cries into my shoulder.

Aurora comes back. "You escaped!!" I say. Snow tells us about the ink in my Fathers cell so we head there to look for it. As we are looking, Aurora reaches out throwing a cup...locking us in. "No!" We shout. Then Hook and Cora come strolling in. Clutching a heart. Auroras heart. And like that the compass is gone. "Oh yes one more thing" she says and with the flick of a wrist, i am standing next to her. "Why the hell do you need me?!" I ask. "Well your helpful you see...your the closest to both of our...hmm...lest say...targets" she says, and then were gone. But who were the so called targets.