7:15AM

I meet Henry at the bus stop. A stranger on a motorbike was there. But who was he? We head to school anyway. I text Regina, as weird as it may sound, it was the right thing to do. When i get back to Mary Margaret's she was there. Frustrated about David. She went out for a walk, and came back with a bird. Who had been trapped in mesh. I go with her to the vets. "Thanks for letting me stay with you by the way" i say looking at her. "Thats okay Izzie...anytime" she says smiling. Thats when i see David. "I just remembered err i have homework...i gotta go err bye!" I say and i quickly rush off. Regina bumps into me on the way. "Er hello" i say awkwardly. "Look Isabella the man you saw Emma has gone to investigate" she says. "Okay err well see ya round" i say and i walk away slowly.

Mary Margaret comes back afterwards absolutely drenched. "You have abit of rain on your clothes" i say pointing. "Mhm" she just grunts and goes into her bedroom without saying another word. Something was definitely up. But i decided to let Emma sort it out...

Turns out her David 'broke up'. Though i was not sure if they were going out in the first place. Who knows. "Found anything out bout the new guy?" I ask. We NEVER had visitors. "He is a writer" Emma says. So he had a type writer in that box of his? I shrug and head off to school. I meet Henry half way. "Lets go!" I say and we hop onto the bus. "Hows Regina?" I ask. He shrugs. "Same i guess" he mutters. "what about Miss
Blanchard and Emma?" He asks. I shrug. "Same i guess" i mimic. He smiles.

{{A/N: Another short chapter! But i might skip to when the curse breaks}}