TRUE NORTH

Me and Henry were in the shop. I saw Henry talking to a girl. I never really noticed them putting stuff in his bag. Then Henry got caught for stealing!! And Regina came in and had a go at me for not keeping an eye out and blah blah blah.

Then obviously Emma came in because she was Sheriff. Turns out the kids, called Ava and Nicolas hadn't any parents. So Emma had a big decision on her hands.

"Try and find their parents!" I said. "They have a father somewhere.." Emma says, worry in her voice. I go to see Henry. "So who are they?" I ask. "Hansel and Gretel i think" he says knowing exactly what i meant. "So there Father is...?" I ask puzzled. "The Woodcutter" he adds. I nod. So now we had to find the woodcutter. He was so hard to find. Emma found him in the end....

I needed to talk to Regina. "Regina?" I ask coming into the living room. She turns to face me. "Why did you crush his heart?" I ask softly. She just glares at me. "You don't need to tell me! But just so you know....i am packing my bags!!" I say marching out the room up to my 'old' room.

The i go down to Mary Margarets apartment. I got a text from Emma. She found the Father and all was good! I smiled. Mary Margaret let me stay with her. "Your mom loves you" she says. "She is NOT my mom!" I snap.

{{A/N: Sorry for the short chapter!! Next one will ((hopefully)) be longer}}