DSPERATE SOULS

Sydney was the "new sheriff" for now anyway. But Emma wanted to as well.

Emma came back a lot happier. "What is it?" I ask. "Im running for Sheriff" she says. I raise my eyebrow. "Of course! The rule is the Mayor can only choose a candidate!" I Exclaim. "You know you could of told me that before Mr Gold" she says. I flinched. Mr Gold. My possible Father. I bit my lip. "Do you...like Mr Gold?" I ask. She didn't answer. I went to see Henry. "Hey Buddy" i say tapping him on the shoulder. He was in his castle. "Hey Izzie" he says smiling. "Whaddup?" I ask. He shrugs. "Evil" he just says. "Huh?" I grunt. "Evil will always win. Because Good has to be play by the rules" he announces. "I disagree" i say. "We already have the Saviour therefore thats a bonus...so we are winning! And i know Emma can break the curse! She just doesn't believe it yet...but she will" i add. He just looked at the floor. I put my arm around him.

Big News!! The office set on fire, while Emma and Regina were in there. And Emma saved Regina's life. Which makes her run for Sheriff a whole lot easier!! The debate was soon, and i was excited. And scared.

The debate started. Sydney spoke. You could tell Regina had wrote it. Then it was Emma. Suddenly she opened up to Gold setting fore to the office!! I was astonished. She ran out. I ran out with her. Henry text me later. Emma was sheriff!! Regina, Sydney, Henry and Miss Blanchard came to Granny's to tell her. She was so taken back. Regina gave her the badge. All was well.....

{{A/N: Sorry really short chapter...Thank you for 1K reads!!}}