ELSA PT. 2

Emma eventually is released. Kinda. Anyway, Emma and Elsa got out. But they got to know each other in there. Elsa wants to find her sister, Anna. She had been trapped in an urn. Okay, so my parents are on their honeymoon, and an ice woman is here. Great.

I later go with Henry to Regina. We knock on her door. "Please Mom...we aren't giving up" i beg, as does Henry. She opens the door, and hugs us. "It's okay" i whisper. "Fate will fall into place" i add. But something was wrong. I felt it. Not about Regina or Elsa. Something else. Another lie will present itself. And it was bugging me, what?

There was a humungous wall on the edge of StoryBrooke. And though Elsa tried to bring it down, she was not strong enough. So her, Hook and Emma go to see my Dad. "Thank you for bringing my wife back" Robin says to me. I jump out of my skin. "Oh no problem" i say shrugging. "We're gonna take Roland out for an ice cream...do you want to come with us? As a thank you" he asks. I smile. "Sure!" I say and we head down to the ice cream shop. We stepped inside, and i rush of magic overwhelmed me. I ignored it. "Just a vanilla for me please" i ask. The woman looked at me, smiling. "Isabella?" She asks. "Ermm...how do you know my name?" I ask suspiciously. "Oh..ermm i recognised you from the school's show" she replies, quickly. "Thanks for the ice cream" i exclaim before leaving. Well that was weird. So we kinda all enjoyed our ice creams.

Later we all meet at the mayor's office, which was now Snow's. Snow was trying to convince them it was safe, but they were more concerned about the ice wall. I just listened, intensively. Everyone begins to suspect Elsa. "Oh come on guys! Have a little faith why don't you!" I say to them all. Suddenly Marian collapses. Huh? I pressed against her head. "She's going cold?" I question, and Regina checks.

Her heart was freezing. And we needed to find the cure. Soon. Before it completely freezes over. People began to point fingers at Elsa. But how could it of been? I grabbed my notepad and began to write everyone in this town with magic abilities;

~Myself
~My Father
~Emma
~Regina
~Elsa
I couldn't think of anyone else. Wait. The ice cream store. That made sense. I quickly added it to my list 'ice cream lady?'. I didn't really know her name. Maybe Regina did? But that really was not the priority right now. Marian was!!!

Regina had an idea. One that would keep Marian alive for now. "Take her heart out?!?" Robin asks. "Makes sense. Can't freeze something that isn't there!" I say to him. He agrees and Regina does it. "Keep it somewhere safe" I say to Regina and she nods.