TIME PORTAL #2

"Right then..." Hook says. Smee looked very confused when we left the ship.

Soon Rumplestiltskin appears, giving us an invitation to King Midas' ball thing. He dresses Emma in a long red dress. And he dresses me in a long blue dress, and my hair loose with a plait headband kinda thing in. We enter the party. "This is Prince Charles and i am Princess....Leia" Emma says. I roll my eyes, trying not to laugh. "And who might she be?" He says pointing to me. "I am...Princess Bella" i say.

When he announces us, Emma looks at me. "Bella?" She says, teasingly unimpressed. "Leia?" I reply in the same tone. We laugh, while Hook looks terribly confused. Emma and Hook do dance. It was very cute. Hook stands next to me. "I remember you" i say. "Excuse me love?" He replies. "'My name is Killian Jones...' But yet i always called you-" i say. "Killy Bear" we say in sync. I see a very faint smile form. "you treated me like i was your own" i say to him. "I had planned to have a child with Milah...we was to name her Sapphire." He says, his eyes begin watering.

"Well Killian Jones-" i begin as i stand infront of him. "I present to you Princess Sapphire of the seven seas" i say curtseying. He bows. "May i have this dance...m'lady?" He asks. Emma had gone to find the ring. Or Snow. Or Charming. They had all gone one way. I nod. "You may" i say. We dance until the Evil Queen shows up. She looks around...stopping at me, hesitating. I tense up. She carries on. IWanting to search for Snow. Soon Emma is arrested for helping Snow escape. This was bad. This was REALLY bad.

We needed to get Emma back. So we look for Snow and Vharming. That was our best idea. Charming had gotten Snow in a rope trap. Hook tells Charming that Smow did NOT have the ring. Emma did. I clasp my hand over my mouth. "What is it?" Hook says. "I remember this day...tomorrow would be execution day...everyone in the prison would be executed" i say. I could Hooks urgency.

Red could get us into the castle. So we rush in. Snow wanted to find Regina. So Hook goes with Charming to get Emma. And i go with Snow. Regina is in her bedroom. Snow pleads with Regina. But Regina, being her unforgivable self gives no mercy. Snow launches the dust at her, at which i shout. "NO!!" I bellow. Reginas powers manage to stop the dust but now execution awaits. Snow is dragged away. "And who must you be?" She asks me. I fumble for words. "Err..i am Bella" i say. "Take her to the...dungeons" she says. I look to the side. A cot stands in the corner, a young child inside. Me?

But i am soon released when Hook knocks the guards out. We all rush to find Snow. We manage to find her, in time to see her go up in flames. I try and hold back the tears. I hear a howl. Red. And Emma was crying too.
{{A/n: PLEASE GO CHECK OUT MY NEW HP/TMI FANFICTION; THE MORGENSTERN WITCH....THANKKK YOOOUUU ;) }}

{{A/n: ....anyone PM me? I would love to talk to some of you guyss!!}}

We go back to the forest after that. Emma wasn't going though. Which was strange. ((Bit of a time skip)) There was a very annoying fly. Hook kept wafting it away. "WAIT!" I shout. They all look at me. "Snow....she must of had some dust left..." I say. They all look at the fly.

We manage to turn Snow back to and we were all relieved. Now me and us time travellers need to find Rumplestiltskin. Or my Dad. Emma knocks Marian out. So apparently she was coming with us. Before i could tell her the truth we were going through the portal.

We soon get back and head to Grannys. Henry gives me a bug hug. And Regina. Emma greets her parents and Hook stands next to me. "Don't tell your Father about anything i did" he whispers. "I know" i say smiling. "Your secret is safe with me" i add winking. He smiles.

But then the drama unfolded when Marian was revealed. "Marian?" Robin says shocked. "Robin?" She replies, equally shocked. Regina looked absolutely distraught.

Regina was in her office. Emma knocked on the door. I stayed out of the way and waited fir Emma to come back. She came back, sadly. "She isn't coming out" she says. "Just give her some time...alot of it" i say. She was never gonna be happy now. Not while Marian is here. She had found her true love. And now it was being ripped away from her.

((Thank you for 10K reads!!🎉))