NEW YORK

They set off for New York. I say my goodbyes. Henry promised he would keep in touch. The i head to Mary Margarets and Davids apartment. They go and see someone, and explain to me about a giant.

A giant?! A pint sized one. But he was angry at David. His brother. I speak to David alone. "You had a brother...he destroyed the giants home and killed his family" i admit. "How do you know?" He asks. I shrug. "That was all he could think about" I say. He looms at me confused.

Later that day the giant grows to his usual side. When he finally trusts us, after shrinking to his tiny size, he says he was going to plant magic beans. And that's what Cora was after.

(NEXT DAY)
I hadn't seen Cora. Or Regina for that matter. I got a call from Henry later. "Any news?" I ask. "We found him! And hes my Dad" he says. Woah. Which, evidentally meant i was related to Henry. I'm his Auntie?! "your my nephew!" I exclaim. "I know right!" He says excitedly. "But you will always be my lil bro" i add. "So is my brother...nice? Old?" I ask. "Hes err middle aged....nice" he says. Bae was my half brother. Since Belle was my Mother. Mary Margaret came. "Mr Golds son is Henrys Father" she said once i had hung up. "I know" i say. She looked at me confused. "Henry told me" i say. She nods with realisation. I go to the library. Belle wasn't there, so i just explored. I hear the door open and hide behind some books. I see Cora, Regina and Hook. They had found a map to my Fathers dagger.

I quickly head to the door but it locks. I turn around. "Hello Isabella" Regina says. Cora walks towards me then brings her arm up. My neck starts to tighten. I grip it, gasping fir air. Then she drops it. I cough. "Regina" i mutter. "Now i have a feeling she knows where it is" Hook says. I shake my head. "I will never tell you" i snap. "Well i didn't want to hurt you...but now i might just have to" Cora says. She waves her hand, and i am in Reginas office. Tied up to a bloody chair. But i had forgot about my magic. I try and create a fireball in my hand. "Magic?!" Regina asks shocked. I look up. "Maybe" i say. "And does My Mother know?" She asks. I nod. "Why do you want his dagger?" I ask. She grins evilly. "Now why would i tell you that?!" She asks. "And don't forget...i'm still your foster mother here. I adopted you" she says. I growl at her. But it was true. Back in the Enchanted Forest, she treated me as her own, likewise in Storybrooke. "Is isn't tou who is after the dagger? Is it? It's Cora" i say. She ignores me. I smile slightly. "And you don't know why..do you? Or she has told you..." I add. Cora then appears.

"Where is the dagger?" She asks. I stay silent. "I thought you were going to change...for Henry?" I say to Regina. "Your going to let all of that hard work go...so you can get help get something for your Mother?! What did she ever do for you?" I ask. Regina turns to me. She then raises her hand. "No Regina don't! I do have an idea...and we will need her alive" Cora spits. She then smiles at me cunningly. "Leave her...she won't be able to escape...." Cora adds waving her hand. They then leave. I wasn't staying here. I needed to get out of here.

I manage to get my hands free, and quickly undo the ropes around my legs. I stand up and look out the window. It wasn't that much of a drop. I quickly climb out the window, and crawl down the wall, hanging on to dints when i can. I then run for my life. I make it to Mary Margarets. "Mary Margaret!" I say panting for breath. "Oh my god Izzie! What happened?!" She asks alarmingly. "They're after the dagger...." I say.

They will be looking for me and the dagger. I went to bed that night. And could not sleep. I kept thinking about the consequences. The consequences of if Cora and Regina got the dagger. In the morning i went down. Charming had told me it was Snow's birthday, but that she hated this day. And Snow had gotten a present. Her tiara. She put it on. "Its beautiful" i say. She nods, struggling the tears. Then she went out to see someone. I didn't know who though.