New Kids

The picture on the top, is Jaelyn's outfit for the first day of school. P.S. Forgive me if I am describing New York wrong, I've never been there.

Jaelyn's POV
Today is our first day of school. Ugh. I am really nervous. What if no one likes me! I have to get ready now. I take a shower, and brush my teeth. I am wearing a white tank top. I am also wearing a purple, blue and white flannel tied around my waist, some light blue jeans and to top it off, a light purple crystal necklace.

I quickly put my hair in a fishtail braid, and go to the kitchen. Jenna is already there making breakfast. She is wearing a white t-shirt, with a purple
flannel tied around her waist, and a cute necklace. She also has her hair up in a messy bun. I help her make the rest of breakfast. Once we finish eating breakfast, we start heading to school.

We don't have a car, so we are taking the subway. This is Jenna and I's first time riding the subway. I am actually kind of excited to ride it. After a couple minutes of walking, we arrive at the subway station.

There are a bunch of street artists performing there. This is awesome! Some of them are really good! The subway finally arrives. We go inside, and take a seat. We arrived early enough that we got a seat. People start rushing in. Soon the whole train is full. "Are you as nervous as I am?" I ask Jenna.

"Totally, I'm really nervous too! New York is so different from home. Who knows what the kids will be like," Jenna replies.

"I mean they can't be that bad right?" I ask. Jenna just shrugs her shoulders in response.

After a couple of minutes we arrive at our stop. We have to walk a little bit more, but then we arrive at our high school. It took us like thirty minutes to get here, but there it was...Jackson high.

It is a very nice looking school. It is a brick building. It has lots of windows, and is very large. We start heading in. Everyone is staring at us. Great, now we're the weirdos. All the boys are looking at us like we are just meat.

The girls are all glaring at us. Jeez relax we aren't going to steal your boyfriends. Jenna and I go to the office, to get our schedule. After we look our schedule over, we compare them. We have a lot of classes together. We have four classes together.

These girls come up to greet us. "Hi I'm Abby Verbeck," the dirty blonde wavy haired one says. She is really pretty, she has blue eyes and is tall. She also has really long hair, like mine. She is also really tan.

"And I'm Emily Tremaine," The brown curly long haired one says. She is also really pretty. Her hair is so curly she has brown eyes. She is also really tall, and tan like Abby.

"I'm Jaelyn Amor," I say.

"And I'm Jenna Bancroft," Jenna says.

"You guys must be new because, we haven't seen you guys around," Emily says.

"Yup, we just moved here yesterday," Jenna says.

"By yourselves?" Abby asks curiously.

"Yup," we both reply.

"Really? Lucky," Emily says.

"Yeah they let us because we're practically sisters," I say.