Arcade Fun

Jaelyn's outfit is above. Six and Seven are also characters from the Lorien Legacies book series.
Jaelyn's POV
Today is Monday, and we have to go back to school. On Sunday we just chilled at home, and hung out with our siblings. Jenna and I yet to accomplish anything with Lia and Mason. The same goes with Abby and Alex.

I reluctantly get out of bed, I woke up
surprisingly early today. Lia, Nicole, and Jenna haven't even woke up yet. They wake up now that they hear me
walking around. "Wow you're up early," Jenna says.

"I know right, I never wake up this early," I say. They all get up, and we all take turns changing in my closet. I took a shower last night so I'm not going to take one this morning. I am wearing light washed shorts, a cute floral crop top, a gray cardigan on top, and a necklace.

They are all dressed cutely. Jenna is wearing a black shirt that says, my cat is cuter than your boyfriend on the pocket. She is also wearing white shorts, and sandals. She always has the cutest clothes. I will have to ask to borrow those shoes.

I open the door, and a bunch of balloons come flooding in. What the heck? I walk out, the whole house is full of colorful balloons. "What in the world?" Lia asks.

We all step out, and walk through the balloons. It is up to our hips. It is a struggle to get through. We finally make it to the kitchen. The boys wake up, and walk out. "Why are all these balloons here?" Mason asks.

"The boys probably did this while we were sleeping," Jenna replies.

"How did they get in anyways?" Nicole asks.

"I may have left my spare key at their house the night of our prank," Matthew says. Well this isn't too bad considering what we did to them.

"Look they left a note," Caleb says.

Hope you have fun cleaning this up. Have you seen your phones?
-The boys

"What do they mean by that?" I ask.

"Everyone grab your phones," Jenna says. We all go to our rooms, and try to find our phones. I look on my nightstand, it's not there. I swear I put it there. I look in my purse, and drawers.

"I can't find my phone," I say.

"Me either," Jaelyn says.

"I can't too," Lia says.

"Did you guys find your phone?!" I yell to the boys.

"Nope," they all reply back. Everyone can't find their phone. Caleb is the only one who doesn't have a phone yet. We all gather back to the kitchen.

"They must have put our phones in the balloons," Mason says.

"Looks like we have to pop all of these balloons," I say. I grab a pen and start stabbing them. I have cleared the whole kitchen, and still no sign of any of the phones.

"Found one!" Lia says.

"That's my phone," Mason says. Lia walks over to him and hands it to him.

"Here you go," Lia says.

"Thanks," Mason replies then flashes her a smile. She blushes in reply. Just get married already. We all continue popping all the balloons one by one. Eventually we find all of the phones.