Advice and Sleepovers

Jenna's POV
It is currently 11:00 p.m and all that stuff happened in a matter of 30 minutes. I can't believe Jae actually punched Jace in the face. I am still a little bit freaked out. We are dead meat.

What should we do? I am pacing back and forth in my room. I head over to Jae's room. I knock on the door. "Come in," she says. I open the door and come in.

"I'm freaking out here. What are we going to do the next time we see them? What if they kill us? What if this is the last time we'll see each other? Maybe going to New York was a bad idea. Maybe we should move back home--" I blabber on, but then Jae cuts me off.

"Relax Jenna, everything is going to be fine. I am freaked out too, but we'll get through this. Me, and you we always do. What's the worst that could happen?" Jae asks.

"I know, sorry I am just really scared about what will happen. Do you think Abby and Emily are still awake? Maybe we should call them for advice," I say.

"Let's call them," Jae says. She picks up her phone, unlocks it, and then dials Abby first.

"Put it on speaker," I say. She presses the speaker button.

"Hello?" Abby says questionably.

"Hey, thank goodness you are awake. Could you come over to our place. Sorry this is last minute. This is really important though. We really need you advice," Jae says.

"Yeah, of course," Abby replies.

"Thank you so much! I'll text you our address,and apartment number. We'll explain everything when you get here," Jae says. She hangs up the phone.

"Now, time to call Emily. Hopefully she is awake," I say. She dials Emily's number. After a couple of rings she answers.

"Hello?" Emily says questionably.

"Hey Emily! Sorry to call so late. We really need your advice. Something really bad has happened. Abby is coming over too," Jae says.

"Of course I'll come over. You can count me in," she says.

"Thank you! We owe you one. I'll text you our address,and apartment number," Jae says, then hangs up.

"Why don't they just sleep over? It is really late, and it will be fun," I say.

"That's a really good idea, hold on let me text them," Jae says. After a couple of minutes they replied. "They said they could," Jae says.

"This will be fun," I say. I almost forgot about the whole golden boys thing over the excitement. I went back to my room to actually get some homework done. After half and hour, there is a knock on the door.

Jae and I rush to answer the door. "Hey guys," I say as I open the door. They walk in.

"Nice apartment," Emily says.

"Yeah, you guys are lucky to have an apartment all to yourself," Abby says.

"Yeah we are, thanks," Jae says.

"So what's this all about?" Abby asks.

"Well we were trying to study, when we heard loud music and talking going on next door. There was a party going on. We went next door to tell them to quiet down. Some drunk guy answered the door. We followed him to the living room. We found out who our neighbors were," I explain.

"Who?" Emily asks curiously.

"The um--the golden boys," I say. Emily and Abby's jaws were hanging wide open. A look of shock evident in their eyes.

"No way, your neighbors are the golden boys?!" Abby asks.

"Yup, and that's not even the worst part," I say.

"There's something worse than living next to the golden boys?!" Emily asks.

"Spill the beans,what is worse than that?" Abby asks.

"Jae can tell you that," I say. Their eyes turn towards Jae who has been quiet for awhile.

"Come on tell us," Abby says. Jae let's out a sigh.

"Fine, I sort of did something that made everything worse," Jae says.

"Oh come on, it can't be that bad?" Emily says.

"Oh, it's bad alright," I say.

"What'd you do?" Abby asks.

"I sort of--I uh--I punched Jace in the face," Jae finally spit out. Emily and Abby were even more shocked now.

"You what?!" Emily yells.

"Why?!" Abby asks.

"He was going to lay a hand on Jenna, so I had to," Jae replies.

"So what should we do? You told us to avoid them, but we obviously can't. They live right next to us. Now that Jaelyn punched Jace in the face, they probably want to kill is. What are we going to do when we see them at school?" I ask.

"You just have to make sure you don't see them. Avoid them at all costs. Make sure you get to school before them,and make sure you leave before them," Abby says.

"Yeah,we'll help you. We'll tell you when they are coming, so you guys can go in the opposite direction," Emily says.

"They rarely go to class too, so you won't see them if you have a class with them," Abby says.

"Okay, I guess," I say.

"Want to watch a movie?" Jae asks.

"Sure," everyone says. We end up watching a bunch of movies until 2:00 a.m. Then we went to bed. I go to bed hoping that this all works out. Hopefully our plan works, or else Jae and I are dead meat.