Girls Night

P.S Five and ten are characters from the I Am Number Four series. Five is fat, and a traitor. Chyanne is pronounced Chi-Anne.
Jenna's POV
Last night was a night to remember. I am still wearing my clothes from the night before. The outfit that Sam gave me was so hideous. At least I can wear some of the items, since we had to buy it all. I quickly change, I am wearing a adidas white t-shirt, black converse and black shorts.

We are all in the kitchen, very drowsy. Today is our parents last day here sadly. "I heard you guys had quite a night," Mom says.

"Yeah, we woke the boys up, and came home at like 5:00 am," I say.

"Did you guys get our revenge?" Caleb asks.

"Yeah, but I have a feeling this isn't the end," Jae says.

"I bet you guys aren't excited for that," Nicole says.

"You guessed right," I reply.

"We should probably go clean up the boy's apartment," Jae says.

"Yeah, let's head over there now," I reply. We change, then head over to their apartment. Emily and Abby are coming with us to help. The door is open, like always. The boys are still asleep. I start putting all the silly string in a trash bag.

"Oh my sweet goodness their apartment is a huge mess," Emily says.

"Oh my sweet goodness?" I say while laughing.

"What? It's a habit of mine. It just rolls of my tongue. I picked it up from a character from a book I read," Emily replies.

"I might read that," Jae says.

"Nerds," I reply.

"Oh shut up," Emily and Jaelyn say. Jae starts throwing away trash in the living room. Emily and Abby start pulling apart the fort, and putting the living room back together. After about an hour we finally finish cleaning. The boys come out right after.

"Hey," Alex says while yawning. He has messy hair, and is still in his pajamas. He sees that Abby is here, and his eyes widen. He then quickly goes into his room again. After all the boys change, they all come back.

"Chris got a new girlfriend, which I'm surprised about. He went a week without getting a new one," Jace says.

"Does he really get a new girlfriend that often?" Jae asks.

"Yes, all the time. A new one each week, sometimes even days," Sam replies.

"Thanks for cleaning up," Alex says.

"They had to anyways," Jace says. I roll my eyes at that, he's so ungrateful. We clean his whole apartment for him, for free yet he can't even say thank you. At least Alex had the decency to say it. That is why Abby and him are meant to be together.

"He's so a five," Jae says. What the heck does she mean by that? Emily starts bursting out laughing.

"What no! I am a solid ten," Jace replies.

"So you're a little girl then," Emily says.

"What the heck are you guys talking about? Aren't you talking about looks from a scale of one to ten?" Jace asks confused.