The War Begins

Jenna's outfit for the day is above.
Jenna's POV
Today is finally Friday after a very eventful week. First we became slaves. Then Jae landed in a hospital. Then we got in a fight with the plastics. Then we got a surprise visit from our family. We became friends with the boys, we made new friends, and we came up with a devious plan.

I'm surprised at how much can happen in a week. I get out of bed, and throw on some shorts, a flannel, and a lace up tank top. Once I'm finished getting dressed, I brush my teeth. Once I go to the kitchen, I see Lia and Mason laughing at something. They are so cute together.

Matthew, Caleb, and Nicole come out shortly after. Jae is the last one to come out. She is wearing a cute lace tank top, with a black floral skirt, a brown cardigan, and brown high heel lace up boots. "Cute outfit," I say,

"Thanks," she replies smiling at me. We start to make breakfast. After we eat, we say our goodbyes to our family, and head to school. Once we get there, we spot Emily.

"Let's get this plan in action," she says. We head off in different directions. We find Alex in the midst of people.

"Hey Alex," I say.

"Hey girls," he replies.

"So, how do you feel now that you are friends with us girls," asks Jae.

"It's fun having friends that are girl," he replies.

"Do you feel anything different about anyone in particular?" I ask.

"Nope why?" he asks suspiciously.

"No reason," I reply.

"You don't know much about us right?" Jae asks.

"Yeah," he says.

"Well let's tell you about us," she says.

"Okay," he says.

"First off did you know Abby and Emily are really into sports?" I ask.

"Nope, that's cool," he says.

"Abby in particular is really good at running, and basketball," Jae says.

"That's cool," he says.

"She used to even do gymnastics," I say.

"What about you guys?" he asks. Shoot he's changing the subject to us.

"I like music, I play the piano. I also love art, art is my passion. I am obsessed with gummy bears, Brandi Carlile, and Chris Hemsworth. I like the outdoors, and hiking," I say really quick. Alex is trying to take in all of the information. Jae follows my lead.

"I also really like music. I play the violin. I love sour patch kids, and Cotten candy flavored stuff. I also love the smell of vanilla. I also am a book worm. Reading is my passion, you can always find me reading a book. I am also obsessed with Sam Smith, Adele, and Liam Hemsworth," Jae says really quick.

"Why are you guys talking so fast?" Alex ask.

"I don't know for fun?" I say shrugging my shoulders, but in reality we wanted to get back to Abby.