Lunch Encounters and Friendly Invites?

Picture above is Jaelyn's outfit.

Jaelyn's POV
I wake up with my alarm blaring in my ear. I am so not looking forward to going to school. For two reasons, one it is school, and two because of Friday night. I am still shocked I did that. This is only our fifth day here!

In case you need a friendly reminder of what I did, I punched Jace freaking Carter in the face! Boy, am I dead if I see the golden boys at school. I don't regret it though, I did it for Jenna. I would do it again in a heartbeat. I am just not looking forward to the consequences. Hopefully Emily and Abby's plan works. I highly doubt it will though.

I reluctantly get out of bed, and get  ready for school. I take a quick shower. Then I brush my teeth, and hair. I am wearing a white sweater, and a cute black skirt. I head to the kitchen,to make breakfast. Jenna is already down there up and ready, like always. She is an early bird. She is wearing a striped gray shirt, black jeans, and a creme scarf. I help her finish cooking, then we eat.

We are taking the subway once again, we don't own a car so this will be our way of transportation. We might take a taxi sometimes. Jenna and I are looking for jobs at the moment. We want to work part-time at the same place after school. I mean how else would we get money for food, and clothes. Our parents pay our rent for us.

When we get to school we head to our lockers. Emily and Abby spot us, and head over to us. "Hey girls," I say.

"Hey," they both reply. We start walking and talking. When we are rounding a corner, I spot the golden boys. I quickly turn back, and head the other way. Whew, that was a close one. The bell rings, and we say our goodbyes and go to our classes.

The classes were boring, now it's lunch. Jenna and I head over to where Emily and Abby are already sitting, at our regular table. We have become really close friends, in the matter of three days. We were just chatting and eating, when the whole lunch room goes silent.

I turn to the entrance there are the golden boys. Only instead of heading to their regular spot, their eyes scan the room. Oh shoot, they are probably looking for us. I signal Jenna to keep
her head down, and I do the same.

Please don't find us. Please don't find us. They start walking, hopefully not to our table, but I was wrong. They all sit at our table. Looks like our plan failed.
All eyes look towards us, the girls sending glares, and the boys sending sympathetic looks. I look in front of me, to find Jace staring at me.

Chills run down my spine. Everyone is still looking at us, the room silent. "Nothing to look at here, go back to your eating," Alex shouts. Everyone looks away, and goes back to talking. What do they want? Revenge?

"So you're the girl who punched me," Jace says. There is a bruise on his jaw, did I actually punch him that hard? I stay silent, too scared to look him in the eyes. "I didn't like that you know. No one gets away with punching me, no matter who you are," he says.

"What are you going to do to us?" I ask my voice shaking.

"Nothing," he replies breezily.

"What?!" Jenna and I shout. My eyes were probably bulging out of my head in shock. Why isn't he doing anything to us, if no one gets away with it. More importantly why'd he come over here then?

He has the biggest smirk on his face. "Come over to our apartment after school at around four o'clock. Then you will be forgiven," he replies. What in the world did he just ask us. I must have heard him wrong. "You heard me right," he says. Wow did he just read my mind or did I say that out loud? My mouth was still open in shock.

"So what's your answer?" Sam asks. . I look at Jenna, and she also has a look of shock on her face. I look at Emily and Abby, and they just shrug their shoulders, clueless as to what I should do.

I have no other choice but to say yes. I mean they said they would forgive us. Then we wouldn't have to worry about them killing us anymore. What's the harm in one hangout? What's the worse that could happen?

"Yes, we'll come," I finally speak after the long silence.

"Good, see you then," Jace says, then him and his crew get up and walk away.

"What just happened?" Jenna asks.

"Looks like we've got a play date with the golden boys," I reply.