Late Nights

Jaelyn's POV
We spend the rest of the night brainstorming ways to get back at the boys. We come up with some pretty good ideas. We decide on breaking into their apartment in the middle of the night. They always leave their door open.

We will blast super loud music, then Jenna, Emily, Abby and I will spray silly string in to each of the boys faces. This will be fun. It will be hard to stay up though. I get dressed in all black like a burglar. I know I'm a nerd. The girls are dressed normally.

"Jaelyn this is a prank not a robbery mission," Mason says laughing at me.

"Oh shut up," I say glaring at him. We all silently head out into hallway. Nicole, and Caleb are already in bed. It is 12:00 a.m. I walk over and slowly open the door. We all tiptoe in.

"Get in your positions," Matthew says.

"When we blast the music, that is your signal," says Mason,

"Good luck girls," Lia says. Emily slowly opens the door to Chris' room and heads in. Abby does the same with Alex, and Jenna with Sam. I head to Jace's. I slowly open the door, and tip toe in. He is peacefully asleep in his bed.

I quietly walk over to him. Ouch! I just hit my foot on something. Shoot, it was really loud. He starts to stir, then he grabs my arm, and pulls me to him! I am now stuck with his arms around me. What am I going to do now? Weirdly I am comfortable. Snap out of it Jaelyn you are on a mission.

In a couple of minutes music blasts throughout the apartment. It's not loud enough for anyone not in the apartment to hear. Jace jolts awake, he sees me, and looks at me surprised. I quickly spray silly string all over his face.

I quickly get out of his bed, and he stands up sleepily. I run away and he chases me. Now everyone is in the living room. All the girls are spraying the boys. I keep on spraying Jace, and he tries to take the can away. My brothers, and Lia have now joined in. The music is still blasting very loudly.

"You guys are so dead!" Jace shouts. After all the silly string has run out, we finally calm down. Jace pulls me off to the side.

"What?" I ask.

"Why were you in my bed?" he asks.

"Oh that, I hit my foot on something. Then you grabbed my arm, and pulled me down. Then you wrapped your arms around me, and I couldn't get out," I reply. Jace actually starts blushing.

"Sorry about that," he says looking down.

"It's okay," I say. Then we head back to the others. There is silly string everywhere. We will probably be ordered to clean that up later.

"Just so you guys know we are going to get back at you guys," Chris says.

"Yeah yeah we know," I reply.

"What now?" Jenna asks.

"Well we will probably not be able to fall back asleep," Chris says.

"Yup," Alex replies.

"Let's watch a movie," Sam suggests.

"Okay," everyone says.

"Let's eat a bunch of junk food," Lia says.

"Yeah," everyone agrees. The girls all head to the kitchen to look for food. I find a box of cake mix.

"Feel like making a cake?" I ask Abby.

"Sure why not?" she says then grabs the box from me. I start making lots of popcorn. Jenna takes out ice cream, and a bunch of toppings. Emily starts taking out chips, and making dip. Lia starts baking a frozen pizza. After an hour, all the food is ready.