Truth or Dare

Jace's POV
I wake up to a clean apartment. This is really weird, it actually smells good for once. There is not trash on the floor, and for some reason we are all still sleeping in the living room. I start to walk around the apartment.

The kitchen is spotless, there is not rotten food in the fridge. I head over to my room, it is also spotless. They even did my laundry. Wow, I didn't they would actually do this well. They are the first girls who have made us angry. Usually girls just fall head over heels for us.

I was really shocked, when Jaelyn socked me in the jaw. Boy does that girl have a good right jab. There is a purse sat on my bed. One of the girls must have left it here. I grab it and look through it. I am invading her privacy but why should I care?

Her diary is in here. I flip it open, and start to read through it. Looks like this is Jaelyn's bag. She just talks about her old life, and things her and Jenna do etc. Nothing too interesting. Then I get to the juicy stuff. Her worst fears, and she talks about how well she and Jenna know each other. We'll see about that.

The boys and I talked about, how we will make them play a game of our "extreme" truth or dare. They are required to play or "else". I will use this page to my advantage. I will also add a get to know each other game. I mean we will have to see them almost everyday for a month. Might as well!

I will test just how well they know each other. They can't know that much about each other. I will ask the most random questions that no one knows about each other. Everyone they get wrong adds a day to their slavery.

The boys finally wake up. It's 11:00, we already missed 2 periods. Oh well, we always come late anyways. We all change and get ready. I drive my motorcycle to school. I really don't want to be here, but I don't want to get held back. Going to school for an extra year sounds horrible.

I burst right into third period. Everyone turns to stare at me, but once they see its me they quickly look away. "Mr. Carter late once again I see," the grumpy old teacher Mr. Fallon says.

"Yup," I say.

"Take a seat," he said annoyed. I walk over to sit down next to Sam. We have this class period together. I don't even pay attention the whole class period. Once the bell rings, I go to fourth period. Just one more period to go.

Finally after what feels like centuries, school is over. The boys and I head over to the girls lockers. They are standing there, chatting with Emily, and Abby. "Hey ladies," Chris says, flashing them one of his signature smiles. I expect them to smile back, or blush, but they don't.

"Boys," Emily says.

"So Jaelyn and Jenna you have to come over to our apartment again. You have to play a "extreme" game of truth or dare with us," Sam says.

"While we're at it, why don't Emily and Abby come too," Alex says.

"Oh um... Okay," Jaelyn replies.

"Cool see you then," I say. We start to walk away.

"Sorry we dragged you guys into this," Jenna says.

"It's okay, we saw it coming besides we have your guy's backs," Abby says. Emily starts to talk but I can't hear them now. We are too far away. I can't wait for this night.

Once I get home I don't even bother doing my homework. I watch tv for a while. At around four o'clock there's a knock on the door. Chris walks over to answer the door. "Ladies, welcome to our household," Chris says. They walk in.