Catfights

Picture above is Jaelyn's outfit

Jaelyn's POV
The sun is shining brightly through the hospital curtains. Guess it's time to get up. Jenna is on the couch yawning. We both get up, and go brush our teeth. Once we are done with that, we change and get ready for school. I am wearing a cute white blouse, shorts, and converse. Jenna is wearing a cute black t-shirt with a cloud in the corner, shorts, and adidas shoes.

I have a throbbing headache. That is probably what I get for hitting my head. I put my hand to my forehead, and rub my temples. "Are you going to be okay?" Jenna asks looking at me worriedly.

"I'll be fine, the doctor gave me some medicine to help my headaches," I reply giving her a half smile. We grab all our stuff, and head out. We go to the subway, and head to school. After a couple of minutes we arrive. We head over to our lockers. Emily and Abby are there.

"How you feeling Jaelyn?" Abby asks.

"Fine, just have a headache," I reply.

"Glad you're feeling better," Emily says.

"Thanks," I say smiling at them. The bell rings, and we head to our classes. I can barely focus with this huge headache. I will take my medicine during lunch, and hopefully I will feel better. After a painful two periods, lunch has finally come. I go to my locker and get my lunch. Once I'm done, I go to our regular table.

Everyone is already there. "Hey guys," I say.

"Hey," they reply. I start eating. The plastics start walking over to us. Oh no, please no more dramatic lunch encounters. Once they get to our table, they all give us a glare.

"Let's get down to business. No small talk, stay away from our men," Amber says.

"I have no idea what you are talking about," Jenna says.

"Yeah, sure you don't," Courtney says.

"We heard all about your little rendezvous with them," Stephanie says giving us a glare.

"Yeah, do you even know who we are?" Stacy says.

"You don't want to mess with us. We'll make your life here a living nightmare," Amber says threateningly.

"We had to hang out with them, they ordered us to," I say.

"Well then stay away from them!" Amber says angrily. Boy this is making my headache worse.

"We sort of can't, we are their slaves for a month," Jenna replies.

"Then don't listen to them," Courtney says.

"Why do you guys even care? You aren't even dating them," Emily says scoffing.

"Yeah, you've never even dated them. So technically they aren't your property, so they can hang out or date any girl they want," Abby says matter is factly. The girls faces get red with anger. I take my medicine out of my backpack, and take a pill.

"Omg, everyone Jaelyn Amor is doing drugs!" Courtney shouts. Everyone stops eating, and turns to us.

"Um, this is for a headache, my doctor prescribed it," I say stifling my laughter.

"Yeah, it's not like she's doing marijuana," Emily says laughing. Courtney's face turns red, the whole room starts laughing.

"Stupid Courtney, you're such an airhead," Stephanie says her face also getting red from the attention.

"Didn't you look at the bottle?" Stacy says. 

"No," Courtney says looking down.

"Think before you act next time," Amber says annoyed.