New Friends and Mischievous Plans

Picture above is Jaelyn's outfit. Khirua is pronounced Key-Ru-Ha
Jaelyn's POV
After a night of excitement, I plopped right into bed. Now it is morning, and I dread going to school. I don't want to see the plastics again. They are such a pain in the butt. Now that Jace and I are friends, Amber will be even more jealous.

I get dressed, I am wearing black ripped skinny jeans, a black tank top, a blue flannel tied around my waist, and a black hat. I brush my teeth, and go out to the kitchen. Jenna is already there, as usual. The boys are still asleep of course, but I was the last of the girls to wake up.

They are all in the kitchen now making breakfast. "Morning sleepyhead," says Jenna.

"Morning," I say while yawning. I help them with breakfast. The boys smell the food, so they wake up. They come out looking groggy. They sit down, and devour their food. We have to head to school now.

"You guys can stay here or go out," I say.

"Have any places you guys recommend?" asks Lia.

"Central Park," Jenna replies.

"There's also a really good cafe down the street from our apartment. They have really good food," I say.

"Yeah it's the best, you guys can go there for lunch if you want," says Jenna.

"Bye guys," Jenna and I say.

"Bye," they all reply. We head outside, to the subway. This will be an interesting day. Once we get to school, we head to our lockers like always. I put some of my books in, then slam it shut. Jace's face is right there, when I shut it.

"Ah, you scared me!" I say.

"Sorry," he replies. We start walking to class, he has math with me first. Jenna is talking to Sam. Emily and Abby walk up to us. Abby starts talking to Alex, and Chris and Emily are in an argument right away.

"So you guys are actually on time huh?" I say.

"What are you talking about? We are always on time," he says smirking.

"Whatever," I say, and lightly punch his arm. Everyone starts staring at us. Oh yeah, I forgot how feared they are. I guess they are only nice to people they know. I still don't know much about them. I have no idea what bad things they have done.

We say our goodbyes and head to our classes. I take a seat next to Jace for the first time. Amber and Stacy walk into the room. Amber's eyes land on me, and then she looks at Jace next to me. If looks could kill, I would be dead in an instant.

She and Stacy start walking up to us. When she gets here she puts her hand on her hip. "This is my spot," she says.

"We don't have a seating chart," I say.

"I always sit next to Jace," she says.

"So, I was here first," I say.

"That's it, I tried to be nice. Don't make me kick you out of that seat. Jace tell her to get out of my seat," she says with a pouty face. Jace might fall for this, I mean he hasn't dated her yet. For a reason that is unknown. She totally loves him, and if he wanted her he could have her in a second. She is the most popular girl in the school.

I start to get up, but then Jace surprises me by grabbing my arm, and pulling me back down. I look at him questionably. "Yeah, that's not going to happen," he says.

"What? Why!" She says.

"She was already there in the first place," he says.

"Fine, whatever," she says then flips her hair and walks away. Stacy follows her like a dog afterwards.