The Party

Jenna's POV
Once we enter their now filthy, once clean apartment, we split up. I go to the  kitchen for a non-alcoholic drink. Which might be impossible to find. Once I get there, I raid the cooler for a soda. At the very bottom I find an orange Fanta soda.

Sam walks up to me. "Hey," he says.

"Hey," I reply smiling at him. I think I just saw him blush. Boy, do I have problems with thinking people are blushing. I open my soda, and take a sip of it.

"So...tell me who is Jenna Bancroft?" he asks.

"What do you mean?" I ask him confused.

"Tell me about yourself," he replies.

"What do you want to know?" I ask.

"What is your dream job?" he asks.

"An college art professor," I reply.

"Really? That's cool. So you're into art?" he asks.

"Yup, it's one of my favorite things. What about you?" I ask.

"A basketball player," he says.

"Cool, are you on a team?" I ask.

"No, it's more of a hobby," he replies.

"Oh, so I hear you are quite the prankster," I say.

"You heard right," he replies.

"So what's the best prank you've done?" I ask.

"Oh, you're ears are too delicate to hear that," he says.

"Yeah right," I scoff.

"Just kidding, but no one knows. I've never told anyone, it will always remain a mystery," he says then winks at me. I blush at that, dang it why do I always blush around him.

"So do you like to play video games?" I ask. He looks surprised at this.

"Yeah of course, do you?" He asks.

"Yeah, I'm such a nerd when it comes to video games," I say.

"A cute nerd," he replies. I start blushing again, I must be as red as a tomato. He looks surprised, and then that turns to embarrassment. He must have not meant to say that out loud. I giggle to myself at that.

"Do you like the outdoors?" I ask.

"Yeah, do you?" he ask.

"Yeah, I love the outdoors. My family, and I always went on hikes back home. I always rode my bike around in the summer. I also once and awhile go on runs. I took track," I reply.

"Wow, your athletic," he replies.

"Um...sure I guess. I should probably go find Jae," I say.

"I'll help you find her," he says. We walk out of the kitchen, I throw away my now finished drink. We look in the halls, and bedrooms. She isn't there, we look in the living room. She isn't there either, I walk up to Lia.

"Hey, have you seen Jae?" I ask.

"Nope, but I'll help you find her," she replies. We go around asking everyone, the rest of the golden boys, and Jaelyn's brothers. No one has seen her. I am starting to get worried, she wouldn't just leave without telling us. Jace is also nowhere to be seen. Everyone is looking with Sam and I now. I hear muffled talking by the closet.