Ch.1

Cast List:
Lea White- Chloe Mortez
Ben White- Griffin Gluck
Noah Clark- Peyton Meyer
Emily Conner- Ashley Benson
Jack Arais- Nick Robinson
Landon Bays- Colton Haynes
Alec Monroe- Cody Christian
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
~Leas POV~

"Ben!" I yell through the old, silent house.

"Im coming!" He huffed while walking around the corner of the hallway, slinging his back pack over his shoulder.

"Im sorry, okay? We just need to leave before we are late." I tell his placing my hand on his shoulder guiding him to the door.

"Why does it matter? Nothing happens anyways." He stated glumly.

"For you? Maybe not Ben but for me, we get Monday school. Meaning we have to stay in the auditorium an hour and a half after school for detention." I explain to him when he rolls his eyes at me.

Ben is thirteen and is only in eighth grade. As for me being in eleventh grade and sixteen years of age, which makes a huge difference in consequences.

After dropping Ben off at the Middle School down the road i head to the High School aka HELL. From what is not to hard to tell, I'm not the most liked person in the school. I mainly have one friend. Thats Emily. Emily is a lot more social and has a lot more friends then i would ever have.

I parked the farthest away from the school as i could. Quickly grabbing my bag, getting out and locking the car up.

As i walk i keep my head down making sure the slight rain that is falling doesn't get down the collar/hood of my jacket. Being the beginning of fall its very chilly and sometimes rainy here. The cold makes me feel like I'm stiff and i cant do anything about it. I feel trapped in a big coat or parka so i wear a long sleeve shirt and a thick hoodie or jacket.

"Finally you get here" Emily rolls her eyes. She was bundled up in a pink, puffy jacket, gray scarf and thick long socks with tall boots.

"Sorry" i mumble.

"Lets get inside, the bell will ring any minute." She grabs my shoulder and rubs them attempting to warm me up.

Opening and stepping through the metal doors is a burst of warm air. It felt nice and its the only thing i like about coming to school. The warm air you get when you walk into the school. Its comforting.

"Do you work today?" Emily asks while pushing a boy out of her way.

"You ask that everyday. The answer is always the same. Yes i have work. Its from 3-7:30." I tell her.

"You work to much." She pouts.

"At least i don't have the late shift this time." I say while heading up the steps to the second floor.

"Plus i need the money." I say with a less enthusiastic tone.

"I told you I'm here to help you Lea. Only if you weren't so stubborn you wouldn't have to spend all your time and effort at a dumb diner." She obligated.

"I don't want your money. I can do this for him." I tell her while looking in her eyes.

"I know. I just don't like to see that you're so stressed and tired all the time. I want to help you." She told me.

"I know Em, but I'm fine. Really." I tried to convince her all though i already know she can see right passed my lies. I can never be convincing towards her because she knows the truth. She knows the story.