Chapter 17

Okay guys! Im at a little over 700 reads. Lets get this to 1K. Tell your friends about this story. Or whatever!

You could also go and read the other stories i have wrote. Some are cowritten. The others are fan fictions though but you could pretend they arent....

PS- THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER!
................................

The crowd roars as our quarterback ran the ball down the field juking all the others players till he reached the end zone. Jack screams at the top if his lungs once he saw that we had made the touch down. That touch down made it so we are three touch downs ahead(21-7). The game only has five seconds left and they cant catch up in five seconds, well endless you are The Flash.

"We won!" Emily yells with her hands cupping around her mouth, giving her voice an extra effect.

"Yay!" I say sarcastically. "Can we go now?"

"Where is the fun in that?" I look up to see Landon smiling at me with his hands in his pockets.

"The fun as in me going to bed." I replied and walked closer towards Emily.

"You have a problem!" He exclaimed. "Its a Friday night and you are going to bed?"

"Yeah..." I draw out slowly.

"We should do something tonight Lea!" Emily squeals and smiles at Landon.

"I don't know. Im really tired. You guys can go ahead though." I tried to sound as convincing as i could.

"Lea!" Emily whined and clutched to my arm bouncing up and down.

I look over at Jack and he gives me a questionable expression. He stands there with wide eyes. Jack wasn't gonna help me. He wants to go out too.

"I hate you!" I point to Emily. "And you!" I point at Jack. "And y-" i began to say while pointing my finger at Landon.

They all just laugh and began walking down the stairs. Landon waits for me. With his hands in his pockets he walks slowly next to me as we walked down the cement slabs the call stairs.

"What are you gonna do?" I asked him to break the awkward silence that had fell between us.

"Me? Its more like us." He smirked.

"Whatever. So my question?" I pondered.

"Party." Is all he said as he turned the corner leaving me behind him with my head running wild. Party? I dont go to parties! I dont plan on going to any either!

"Party?" I asked while gulping.

"What are you scared?" He laughs.

"Hell yes i am! I dont want to go!" I yelled causing people to stare.

"Your friends want to have fun, so should you." He replied.

I look forward and see that Jack and Emily are still walking ahead of us. They looked like they were just having a casual conversation.

"My friends have names. Plus they don't even like you." I said.

He chuckled " Im pretty sure they are quite fond of me so far."

"Yeah? How so?" I asked and stopped in my tracks, crossing my arms.

He turned to me and smirked.

"Because I'm getting you out of your comfort zone" He said with a wink and walked away.

That made my stomach drop and my heart beat faster than ever.