Chapter 18

"Im so excited" Emily squeal once we pulled up to a gigantic house up in the hills of the town.

"This is gonna be so awesome!" Jack added when he got out of the drivers seat.

The music was already loud and you could see the crazy lights streaming every where. Although there wasn't people doing crazy thing in the lawn yet or more importantly passed out. I guess we got here before everybody has gotten totally wasted. When we reached the door and opened it the music got ten times louder and the bass shook my chest.

"Let get some drink!" Emily yelled surprisingly over the music.

"Im good for now" I replied back.

"Lame!" She exclaimed dragging out the a letter 'a'.

"Ill have something to drink". Jack said with a smirk.

Emily dragged me through the crowds of people. To me this was a little awkward. I mean, you cant see anything because of the amount of people crammed into one spot. I am positive i touched at least six peoples butts. Jack and Emily chugged a cup of unknown liquid which made them have a sour expression plastered on their faces.

"Another!" Emily screams and poured more into their cups.

I was leaning up against the kitchen door frame watching them communicate amongst  them selfs and sip there alcohol. They were made for this type of thing. Me? Not so much.

"Miss me?" A husky voice whispered into my ear.

"Not likely" i replied coldly and turned around to see Landon.

"Wanna drink?" He asks with a smirk.

"Sure." I replied bravely and he handed me a red plastic cup filled have way with liquid.

I took a sip with the alcohol left a burning sensation on the back of my throat. This isn't the first time I've had alcohol. I actually have drank quite a few times with Emily. Personally, i love the feeling of alcohol falling down my throat.

"Wanna dance?" Landon asked.

"I don't dance." I said with a shrug of shoulders. That was a lie. I love to dance. I haven't really danced with a guy before like how the other girls dance with guys (usually grinding) but i can dance. I took dance lessons for five years when i was younger. Lets just say they payed off.

"Lea! I swear if you don't have at least a little fun I'm gonna have to drown you in a lake." Emily practically yells at me. "Now lets go!" She says and grabs Jacks arm leading him to the living room where people are dancing.

"Come on Lea. Its not that bad." Landon says and grabs my hand pulling me away from the kitchen.

His hands are so big compared to mine. Landon's hands protectively cover my hand like a warm blanket. Im not gonna lie. Im really liking holding his hand right now.

He pulls me towards the middle of the room which is in the middle of everyone. Im facing him and i look into his eyes. We stand there which i was being awkward and was as stiff as a board.

"Your fine." He reassured me.

He placed his hands on my waist and turned me around effortlessly. Honestly it took me off guard and caused me to stumble a bit. Landon helped me regain my balanced. When he placed his hands back of my waist it sent chills down my body.

"Move your hips." He whispered into my ear. He pulled me against him. My whole back side was pressed up against him. Landon began to guide my hips in a swaying motion to the beat. I began getting the hang of it and added some of my own stuff to it which caught him by surprise.

"I didnt know you had it in you." He said again into my ear.

I turned around "Oh i have it in me" i assured him; He smiled.

He quickly placed his hands at the small of my back and pulled me to his chest. "Show me." I bit my lip.

I backed away from him and started rolling my hips. When the bass kicked in i raised both my hands above my head, interlocked my fingers together and snapped my hips side to side in a quick motion that my arms went in.

His eyes went wide and i smirk at him. "You never fail to surprise me, Lea." Landon's arms come around my waist.

"Thats all you get." I told him. "For now" i whisper into his ear and walk away.

This is why i don't drink. I get to confident. Me and confident don't mix. At least not when I'm sober.

Its not long before i hear his footsteps following after me.

Its gonna be one hell of a night!