Chapter 15

Hey! So i have made lots of changes to the story. I thought there wasn't gonna be too much to change but i do feel like the story will run a lot smoother.

Shout out to @Niyaln02 for being a super supporter! Girl of my weekend! I had a crazy weekend and im very tired and sore. I even stayed home today from school.

Love, Roo
------------------
I stalk out of the dinner behind Emily, who is very proud of herself. I can't believe i let them do that to me. I should have put my foot down and not have given in. I hate it when i get pushed over so easily.

"Im so excited!" Emily squeaks as she gets into the car.

"Yes, very" i said in a sarcastic voice. I could hear the anger roll off my tongue as i spoke.

"This will be good for you Lea. Its just one day. Plus you are still getting paid."

"I didn't ask for any of this. You know how i feel and you always and keep pushing until you get what you want Em!" I snapped at her.

"Im sorry, okay? You are only 16 you shouldn't be so stressed about money at this point in your life." She snapped equally as harsh.

"My dad is in jail! He's been in jail for a long time and I'm the one that can make the difference to get him back. All i can do is try! Every thing i do is because of him!" I yell as tears threaten to stream down my face. I cant let this get to me that easily. I took a deep breath and made sure my eyes dried. I couldn't look into her eyes. I know that my eyes are red right now.

"Im sorry." She said in a soft voice. " i just wanna spend time with my best friend. Ill take you home." She said as she started her car.

I feel bad for going over board on her. I just snapped and i didn't mean to hurt her feelings. Emily is right. Im stressed, bored and i really don't have anything much exciting in my life right now.

"No! You are right! Im sorry. Im gonna call Jack and now we are gonna have fun!" I say enthusiastically.

A smile lit up her face. She did a U-Turn immediately and went towards Jacks house. By that time i had already had the phone up to my ear waiting for him to answer.

"Hello?" His deep voice came through the phone.

"Hi! Be ready me and Emily are coming to get you!" I pipped.

"Wait a second!" Jack yelled.

"Ill explain when we get there just be ready" i tell him. I heard him sigh.

"I have lots of homework." He says. I can mentally picture him running his hands through his hair.

"I don't care Jack. Do it tomorrow, it a weekend." I say harshly. "We just turned onto your street. So hurry!" Then i hung up.

I look over at Emily, who had her head pressed against the steering wheel, laughing. I couldnt help but laugh with her. Soon enough we ended up in Jacks driveway. Shortly after we pulled in he opened the door and stepped out. He reluctantly walked lugging his jacket in his hand toward the car.

 He reluctantly walked lugging his jacket in his hand toward the car

"I hate you guys" he said once he reached the car.

"No you dont!" Emily shouts while laughing.

I couldnt help but laugh again. His facial expressions are so funny.

"Why do i have to sit in back?" He complains.

"Because you were last to come" i said back to her. I turned in my seat and looked at him.

"I didnt even want to come!" He exclaimed and threw his hands into the air.

"Just get in!" Emily shouts causing him to puts his hands up in defense.

He finally got into the back seat. Jack kept squirming, wiggling and pushing on my seat. It took all that was in my body not to turn around and slap him. One of my biggest pet peeves, do not repeatedly kick my seat. He constantly muttered cuss words and ignorant phrases.

"Where are we going?" He asked.

"To the football game" i replied nonchalantly.