Chapter 19

I found Emily dancing with a guy. Lets just say she was getting down. She looked like she was having a lot of fun. I don't know where Jack disappeared to. Maybe he met a girl he likes? What if he already likes someone and she is here? Ugh! Why didn't he tell me?

"What are you doing?" I hear a male voice say that i recognized.

I realize that i was standing on top of a coffee table that was pushed into another room next to the living room and had my hand up to my chin in a pose that resembled i was thinking.

"What does it look like?" I said with attitude. "Guess" i said while giggling.

"Lea, maybe we should get you home." Landon said ushering me to get back on the floor.

"No!" I stomp my foot. "Im having fun and getting out of my comfort zone like you wanted." I pouted crossing my arms over my chest.

"Just come down from the table." He said in a soothing tone.

"Fine" i exaggerated like an eleven year old girl who didn't get what she wanted.

I jumped off of the table which caused Landon to flinch slightly. I laughed more before following him to the door. Following? More like being dragged.

"Cant we stay?" I asked as i tore my hand from his.

"You're useless!" He exclaimed.

Next thing i knew i was slung over his shoulder. He continued to walk out of the house with me dangling behind him. I was then placed into a car. Landon even buckled me.

We began to drive and it became silent in the car. I just looked out the window looking at the familiar roads and how realized how boring it is here. I grew up here and I've never really been anywhere besides here.

"Where do you live?" Landon asked out of the blue.

"Man how much stalkerish are you gonna get?" I asked. "First my work then my house!" I exclaimed. All he dod was laugh at me.

"I need to take you home" he replied with a smile on his lips.

My house? Crap! Shiznits!

"I cant!" I yelled. "My mom will kill me if she finds out i was drinking!"

"Okay, okay. Calm down. You can stay at my place tonight." He said.

"Great! Ill text my mom and tell her im staying the night at Emilys." I grabbed my phone and put in my moms number.

I tried to type but epically failed while only typing in one sentence that you couldn't understand because of all the errors. Landon grabbed my phone. While driving he kept glancing up at the road but continued to things on my phone

Dont wait up for me im staying the night at Emilys. Ill be back tomorrow.

Read the text that was sent to my mom thanks to Landon.

I didn't bother to say thank you. He did snatch my phone out of my hands. He could of asked nicely for it and i would of handed it over for him to help me but NO he had to be mean about it.

I glance over at Landon for a split second. I cant help the fact that i am entirely attracted to him. With his perfectly styled hair, bright green eyes to his sense of style. All of him seemed to perfect on the outside. He could possibly be blessed with a six pack! On the inside? I dont know much about him. Who is Landon? A teenage boy who is gorgeous and is nice to me. From what i have encountered, i have come to know that he is very kind and funny. Although i don't give him much leisure to think so.

We get to what i think is his house because we parked and he is getting out of the car. I got out of the car and began to walk. I felt two hands place on my waist as i wobbled.

"Can i just have a piggy back ride?" I whined. I heard him chuckle as he bent down in front of me.

I jumped and his hands caught me by my thighs. I got butterflies in my stomach when i felt the warmth of his hands through my jeans. I laid my head down on his shoulder as we walked.

"You can sleep in my bed. Ill sleep in the living room." He said and dropped me off by the couch.

"No, i can sleep on the couch." I said back to him.

"I don't want you to be uncomfortable." He said. Landon grabbed my hands and pulled me off from the couch. "Follow me."

He led me to his room. We walked in and i see him dig through his drawers. I saw him out a black t-shirt. He handed it out to me but i shook my head in response.

"Can i wear yours?" I asked innocently.

"Um-Uh,yeah. Of course." He stuttered.

Next thing i knew his shirt was off revealing a very toned body that belonged to Landon. I couldnt help but stare. He is sooo freaking hot! No stop that!

When he stood there shirtless looking at me waiting for me to react, i decided i should be getting dressed also. I unbuttoned my pants and began to shimmy them down my thighs when and hand grabbed my wrist.

"Theres a bathroom right there." He motioned to a door that was opened slightly.

"Whats wrong with right here?" I challenged. His face never left the stunned expression.

Landon didn't say anything and i continued to get undressed. Once my pants were off and i went to pull my shirt over my head Landon turned around. I smiled at the thought that he was being a gentleman.

His shirt smelt amazing. His cologne was slightly still letting off a drift. It smelt like Landon and all i wanted to do is burry my head into his shirt till i feel asleep.

"You can stay in here if you want." I said which made him turn around. His shirt on me went to mid thigh. I saw Landon's eyes travel down my body. I nervously played with the hem.

"I dont th-" he began.

"No seriously. Stay." I said. I saw a small smile curve onto his lips once the words left my mouth.