Chapter 20

I woke up. In a very comfortable bed that surprisingly was not my own. I tried to sit up but when a severe pain shot through my head, i laid back down. I opened my eyes and glanced around the room from the laying position i was in. I groaned when i sat up again and the pain came back. I saw a shirtless body laying on the floor in front of the bed. Landon?

"Landon?" I called out into the silent house. He didn't even move.

I took the covers off my body. I instantly felt cold rush up my legs. I gasped when i saw i was basically half naked. What the hell happened last night? More importantly what did i do? I shook my head to get my mind off of the questions roaming in my head. Which only caused me wanting to scream because my head felt like it was going to explode.

"Landon?" I said again when i kneeled down next to him.

I poked him and all he did was squirm a bit and then his body fell back to not moving besides his chest rising up and down from him breathing. I sighed and rolled my eyes. I was becoming annoyed and my head ache isn't helping anything.

Next thing i knew Landon's arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me over his body. I was now laying next to him on the ground securely under neath his arm. I felt warm and comfortable now. As much as i would not like to move from this position it was a little awkward when i think about it. I don't even now how i ended up here in the first place.

I went to push his arm off of my stomach but instead he moved him self. I was expecting for him to hover over my body. He had his hands placed by the side of my head and his face was inches from mine. Oh gosh i probably have really bad morning breath!!

"Good morning." He smirked. Making me wanna shoot myself from his attractiveness

"Well hello." I said uncomfortably. He laughed and fell back onto his side leaving me there breathless still with one of his arms gently laying across my stomach.

"Ugh." I cried out im frustration. Why? I thought he was going to make a move!

"Whats the matter?" He asks seriously. I push his arm off of me and stood up.

"Nothing." I crossed my arms over my chest. "Can you drive me home?" He sat up to where his elbow was supporting him.

"Yeah." He started. "But you have to tell me whats wrong."

"Ha! Yeah right!" I rolled my eyes.

"Please." He said softly and his face lightened.

"Tease." Was all i said to him and turned around.

"Hmm?" I heard him mumble with a smirk.

"Tease." I repeated. "You're a tease!" With that i walked out of the room and down to the kitchen. I got me a glass of water.

Eventually we got cleaned up. I got back into the clothes that i was wearing the night before and i thankfully Landon had a extra tooth brush i could use.

They whole time we were getting ready we didn't say a word to each other. We would glance at one another but catch each other staring and turn away quickly. If this is some weird type of flirting i need to know.

"You ready?" I asked Landon who came out of the bathroom with his hair done. He looked like a model.

"Yes." He replied with a smile and walked towards me.

"Well lets go then." I stood up from the bed and grabbed my phone.

"What were you saying about me being a tease?" He asked huskily while coming closer.

"You know exactly what you were doing." I said confidently.

"Please enlighten me." He moved his face closer to mine and i could feel his breath on my cheek.

"Uh-um... Well." I stuttered. He chuckled.

"Go on." He laughed.

I groaned tilting my head back I'm frustration. "You were doing exactly what you are doing now!" I exclaimed and i walked away.

"Can we just please leave." I said with annoyance laced in my voice. I opened the door not looking back.

"Lea?" I heard him say. I turned around not realizing he was standing so close behind me.

"Wha-" he cut me off by pressing his addicting lips on mine. What is happening!!