Chapter 13

Hey beautiful people! How is your guys day going? Mine.....was okay. Well here is your update to the cliffhanger last chapter. Enjoy Sweets

,Love Roo
************************

"Well, you see. I wanted to know if you were going to the football game on Friday Night?" He said. His arm snaked around his neck and rubbed cautiously at the back of it nervously.

That question not only took me a step back and made my stomach erupt with butterflies, but made me feel scared almost. The fact that a boy may or may not be showing interest in me makes me feel worried. I don't like pushing people away. Its at the point that they know too much where i naturally start doing it.

"Friday Night as in tonight?" I chuckled and crossed my arms.

"Yeah, i guess so." He said sneaking in a smile that i only new was to lighten the mood.

"Nope." I said and turned toward the door. That only stopped to the point i touched the door handle before i felt the warm, welcoming touch of a hand around my wrist.

"No?" He questioned gazing upon my eyes.

"No, I work tonight just like every other night. You of all people should know that." I winked at him. After that i opened the door and walked out. Before leaving the door open i turned. He was leaning against the desk, smirking at me. I genuinely smile back and leave his sight.

I smiled to myself as i walked down the hallway. For that i knew i had victory. 1- Lea, 0- Landon. I only got passed the stair case before i was pulled by the arm down a different hallway than my first period class.

"What happened in there!" Emily screamed in my ear causing me to thump her head.

"Dont scream in my ear! It hurts!" I paused. "That instantly pissed me off."

"Sorry" she mumbled. "I got a little carried away."

"A little, Em? I thought i was getting kidnapped then i had a piercing feeling through my ear."

"Shut up! Just tell me what happened!" She yelled excitedly.

"Nothing, he asked if i was going to the game tonight and i casually said i had to work. Then i walked away." I told her truthfully.

"Weird" she began. "Crosswell doesn't have a game tonight. At least against us." Emily said as she pulled my arm to make me walk with her.

"Yeah, Weird" i mumbled sarcastically.

The bell rang and i pulled out of her grip and walked out of that hallway before Emily could kill me. She hates when i use sarcasm directed at her. Me, i think its quite hilarious.