Ch. 9

I headed off to school which Emily keeps bugging me to get to school because she wants to see me. Attached? I know, i see her everyday and occasionally on weekends, that is if i dont work.

I drove with the music at a good level playing Three Days Grace in the car. I listen to all genres of music. Country, rock, pop, pop rock, even 80s. The stuff i don't like is classical/ jazz and rap.

I parked around my usual spot since some other person took my spot. Like back off this is designated to Lea White! Go away! But i wouldn't ever say that to some body and step out of my comfort zone.

"Lea! Finally!" Emily gapes and wrapped her arms around me.

"Em you say that or something along those lines every day." I laugh and hug her back.

"I know. I just miss you all the time." she confesses looking at me with pity. I almost scoff at her expression.

"Yeah" i sigh and walk through the doors. I adjust my straps on my bag and stare at all the kids in my school. There are so many, so many people to judge you.

We continue to walk through the cafeteria. Catching gazes along my direction and Emily's. People occasionally came up to her with greetings and hugs. Some say a simple "hi" and walk away. Others give me a weird look and walk away rolling there eyes. These are the points where i wish i just had Emily's life.

"Crosswell is here again." I heard a random girl say.

"The quarter back is really hot, im not gonna lie" another said.

This started getting me curious. Ive never seen the Crosswell players. At games i seen the helmets and jerseys. Im never close enough to see there faces when the games end.

"Em? Where is the Crosswell boys?" I asked.

"I don't know. Maybe where the huge crowd is over in the middle of the cafeteria." She said in a 'duh' tone.

"Shut up I'm not tall enough to see over all the people." I roll my eyes.

"Lets go!" She squealed and tugged my arm. She dragged me to the huge crowd, all i can hear are faint whispers and chatter among the students.

"Im gonna head to my class" i say to Emily.

"What!" She exclaimed. "Why?"

"Theres no point in staying here. Im just gonna go." I reply and slip out of her grip and walk away.

There wasn't a point. I could hear, or see. It was useless to stand there hoping to get a glance. Its just hulky boys trying to get into each others head. Boys are weird!

I was walking up the stairs and heard fast steps behind me.

"Lea!" I heard.

I turn around to see Jack. He's one if my closest friends. He was gone for two weeks with his family in Florida for a reunion.

"Jack!" I wrap my arms around him. "I missed you so much!"

"Lea, my family drove me crazy!" He sighed.

"Im sorry buddy" i frown led at him and ruffled his hair.

"Hey! That took me twenty minutes to perfect!" He exaggerates as a smile creeps across his face.

We reach the top of the stairs and i hug him again. He's always there for me. I could talk to him about anything and so could Emily. Ben looks up to Jack, he wants to be just like him. Its too cute.

"Lets go to class" i say with a huge smile plastered on my face. I link my arm with him and we began to walk done the hallway.

I finally have my last 1/3 back.