Ch. 4

"Ms. White?" My precalculus teacher, Mr. Hall, requested my attention.

I rolled my eyes keeping my attention back on my sketch book on my desk. Why me? Its always me!

"Uh yeah?" I asked politely.

"Can you please come up to the board and some this problem?" He asked motioning with his expo marker.

"Id rather not." I said casually. I heard a few giggles through out the classroom.

"Come on Lea" he said handing out the marker.

I closed my sketch pad and pushed my self out from my seat and walked up to the board and gazed at the equation. Or problem about polar coordinates. Kinda hard for me so i wing it and did the stuff i knew how to do.

I step away and look at the board and handed the marker to Mr. Hall.

"Impressive Lea. Thank you." He said with a smile.

For the remainder of the class period he left me alone to draw only because i basically showed him off. I can multi task. Draw and listen at the same time.

My first few classes today flew by so fast by the time lunch came which i was excited for so i could relax and hang out with Emily.

"So i heard that some boys off the Crosswells football team came here today and had a "chat" with our players." Emily told me.

Thats the thing about Emily, she popular, easy to talk to, and always knows everything. The latest gossip, news, and events.

"Talk about what?" I ask.

"About championships next month. Supposedly they came to try to sike out the competition." She began. "Only if they knew what they were getting themselves into. We are totally gonna smash them at playoffs!" She said excitedly.

Football was the next main sport next to Volleyball, which i was proudly apart of Varsity for 2 years. I only had one main friend on the team the rest were just plain mean and snobby. Volleyball at our school always ends one month before the big playoff game.

If you haven't noticed Crosswell is our, Rixtons, biggest competitor. We have been head to head since i was a freshman here at Rixton High School. I am now a Junior.

"I bet we will. Even though freshman year they beat us, we kicked there butts last year and we hopefully will this year too." I said with less enthusiasm.

"Look!" Emily squealed. "Elijah is right there!" She said referring to the hot library assistant, that happens to be a Senior.

"One of the most gorgeous guys at this school!" I laughed.

He looked over at us. And smiled at me once we caught eye contact. I burst out laughing "he heard us!"

"No way!" Emily began to laugh too.

"Lets go!" I exclaimed and grabbed all my stuff.

We ran out of the library. I looked back through the window of the glass walls of the library and looked at him. He was already looking at us. He smirked and winked at me. I looked away and walked faster to my next class