Chapter 12

Hey you wonderful people!

So i don't usually do author notes because most people just skip over them anyways because they are here for the story. Since this is the 12th chapter and haven't done one i figured i would to let you guys who vote and sometimes comment that i LOVE you guys for the support. Those you only read are.... OKAY, it just seems like you guys aren't even here....

Anyways feel free to comment suggests or even whats your opinion on the story so far.

If any one knows how to do covers? Please let me know so i can use them.

Also shout out to @UcanDreambig because shes awesome. She comments and votes and keeps me motivated!!

See you later Sweets,
Roo

***********
Bleep! Bleep! Bleep!

"I want to kill myself!" I mumble to myself. I wipe my eyes, slowly opening them. I blink rapidly to adjust to the light that is showing through my window.

I pick up my alarm and turn it off for the deathly annoying repetitive sound. I dont want to go to school, but i have to. Thats what i always tell myself, "i have to."

I quickly pick out what I'm gonna  wear and brush out my blonde hair. My hair was a little frizzy so i decided to do a messy fish tale braid and call it good. I put on my fresh picked clothes and made my way towards my brothers room.

"Ben!" I yelled. "Get up we have to leave in thirty minutes!" I hear him groan as i walk away. Which just makes me smile.

In the kitchen i put some bread into the toaster and took out the peanut butter and grabbed a butter knife out of the drawer and waited.

Right when i heard footsteps coming down the hallway, the toaster dinged and popped up the toast.

"Make your toast." I told Ben and hoped off the counter and walked back to my room. I grabbed my bag and everything i needed and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

"Okay lets go!" I call out into the empty house once i began to exit the bathroom. I heard the rummage of clutter after the words came out of my mouth.

I smile at my little brother when i stand in the door way to see him standing straight up with his backpack on.

"You are too cute bro." I say to him. I wrap my arm around his shoulder and we started walking towards the front door.

"Lea, i know i am." He replied smoothly and opened the front door.

Parking the car and taking the keys out of the ignition, i sigh. I looked at the huge building that i call my school and just take a deep breath. After a mental calming down i get out of the car and walk toward the front entrance of the school.

"Lea! Hurry!" Emily screams at me. I laugh at her excitement but kept walking at my steady pace.

"Emily why are you so excited?" I asked.

"There is a really hot boy in there and he goes to Crosswell. Everyone thought he came to talk to the boys again but he's looking for you!" She squealed jumping up and down as she clapped her hands.

I gulped, a Crosswell boy is looking for me? Wait a second! I only know one Crosswell football player and thats Landon.

"Oh my god." I said quietly.

"Oh my god is right!" Emily said. "I cant believe you didn't tell me you're dating the Crosswell quarterback! You have some explaining to do missy!" Emily practically screams making people look and stare.

"First of all I'm not dating Landon! Second of all i practically don't even know him. I mean he comes to the diner all the time and i serve him food thats it!" I say back to her a little flustered.

She looked taken back by her expression. Emily became quiet which just made the awkward tension in the air more suffocating.

"Well what are you gonna do? Stand here? Or go get your night in shining armor?" She laughed and pushed me through the doors.

"Stand here sounds more appealing" i said turning around trying to walk back outside before she grabbed me and pulled me back.

I have no idea what he's here for. I have no idea why he's looking for me. I have no idea what I'm gonna say to him when he finds me.

I began moving through the crowds of people in the cafeteria. Lots of people point, stare and whisper to each other like middle school gossip girls. I got to about the middle of the cafeteria and i see him standing up with his hands in his pockets with girls draped over his arms. He looks kind if disgusted. I wave my arms back and forth to get his attention and his eyes finally land on mine. He smiles before getting out of the girls grip and walking over to me.

"Hi" he said with a smile.

"What in the heck are you doing here Landon. Asking around about me of all people!" I yell at him in a hushed tone.

He doesn't say anything back. He looks around and then back to me. I lift my head up and the whole cafeteria is forming a circle around us. Which makes me roll my eyes and i grab his arm and pull him through the crowd. We keep walking till i found an empty classroom.

"Care to explain" I say to him. His eyes came up and latched to mine.

"Well....." He began.