Chapter 7: The Queen of Stars

Chapter 7 

The Queen of Stars

There was silence, an awkward stillness in the room as everyone process what had just been said when I finally snapped. "Wait, what?!" I exclaimed, not believing the words that just left his mouth. Was I his son? Someone needs to throw me out the window to wake me up. I cannot be his son. "There must be some kind of mistake here,"  I mean, that'd be wonderful, but that's just impossible.......right?

Chaos smiled, a full heartedly smile full of kindness and warmth that I haven't felt in a long time and.....acceptance.

My stomach lurched, and felt tingling inside me. A melting sort of feeling.  All these past months, I have tried to separate myself from emotions to avoid being hurt but the way he looks at me as if I'd been the one he was looking for, which in a way it is if what he says is true, that I'm the son that he looks proud of. Unlike the way, the others looked at me then.

Suddenly, I was in his arms. In an embrace so warm that it evaporated the dark thoughts creeping in my head. An embrace that I haven't felt in a long time. I could hear everyone clap and cheer in the background, but they were  just noises in the background. My mind pushed them all out, I was completely enraptured by everything.

Chaos' hand snaked to the back of my head and began stroking it in a way that my mother, Sally Jackson used to do. Tears sprang up my eyes. I shouldn't show weakness, but I couldn't help it. It felt so right, right now. 

When his hand stopped there, slowly my eyes were covered in white light and visions began flooding in. No, no. They're not visions. Memories. I didn't know how I knew, but I did.

 Memories when I was still with him.

~Memories~

I looked around, it looks to be like a nursery room. Why am I here? Where am I?

Suddenly, I heard a laughter. A toddler's giggle and a woman's warm, smooth as silk laugh. Her voice sounds familiar, it sends warm tingles down me just like Chaos made me feel when he hugged me.

I saw a woman in a black and white gown all scrunched up as she sat on the floor, she wears simple but noticeable jewels. A queen's outfit, I realized. Her hair ends at the middle of her back, in a half up-do made of intricate knots, a jeweled accessory adorned her reddish brown hair. It wasn't a crown. It was a really beautiful head chain with sea-green jewels hanging down.

The woman's white hand held out, then I noticed hand's wrapped around it. A baby's hand. She smiled and said, "Come on, my love." Her voice sent a jolt down my spine. Why is she so familiar? I was suddenly moved closer, and I realized her eyes are an absolute bright shade of green with red flecks in.

A giggle responded to her, a baby's coo. I looked at the baby and I felt like I was shot by Thalia's lighting. It was me. The toddler me. I don't get it. What is happening?

Baby me, let go of the woman's hand and threw it up smiling brightly. His sea-green eyes twinkling and took a brave small step before falling down on his butt. Still, he laughed. The woman laughed proudly, clapping her hands. "That was brave of you, Percy! I am so proud!" She took him in her arms and kissed his forehead. "You'll grow up to be an amazing person, I just know it. A prince everyone would love, a son that we'd be proud to have no matter what happens. We love you, my dearest Percy Jackson. Remember that." Tears fell down my eyes, then I saw the resemblance between us and with electricity running through me, I realized that this woman is my mom.

The door opened, and the baby me and my mom's featured brightened up. Chaos walked in, wearing a suit. His raven black hair messy, a lopsided grin that I'm very familiar of in his face. He walked to them and dropped on his knees kissing both of the figures. "Hello, my stars."

"Oh, Chaos!" Mom beamed, "You'll never believe it!" she gushed. With an amused look, Chaos raised an eyebrow in questioning. "Our prince just took a brave little step!"

Chaos laughed, "You've got a long way to go, little one." Mom frowned at him and playfully swat his arms. "I was just kidding. We're proud of you, Percy." He said kissing my cheek.

Suddenly, I felt like I was being sucked in. The picture growing further and further away. I wanted to stay, I wanted to see more, but I couldn't.

~

~Memories over~

My eyes opened to see that I was back at the throne room and no time had passed. I hesitantly put my arms around him and clutched it. "Dad...." I mumbled.

All the memories I've been missing flashed back to me like a box had finally been opened. Chaos is my actual and real dad. Flesh and bone. I can't believe it. I'm home. Right where I belong. 

"Welcome home, my star." 

~~

Hello guys! HAPPY HALLOWEEN! What are you guys dressed up as? 

If I had a choice, I'd dress up like Tessa Gray! Because it's one of my top series ever and I loooovee the time their in , Victorian Era I think. And I can have Will Herondale ;) 

What's your costume??

I hope you like it. It's not very long compared to others but I just wanted to put this out there. 

So, NaNoWriMo is this Sunday and I'll be joining and the updates are atleast once a week, maybe. I'll try my best! 

I dedicate this chapter to EragonM for following thoughout the story and voting! Thank you. 

I hope you guys have a wonderful Halloween and gets lots of candies! Because candies are the best! 

Vote, Comment, and follow maybe? 

DISCLAIMER: Everything, except the ones I've made, belong to Rick Riordan. Credits goes to him!

Thank you. 

---Leannexo