Chapter 9: The Floating Building

Chapter 9

The Floating Building

~Neulara, Origin~

*Percy Jackson*

The portal transported me to one of the floating building. The building looks like one of those really futuristic fancy house. Like only a billionaire could afford. I stood in front of it with my wings spread out so I don't fall, obviously. There's a silver and gold arch bridge with curves on both sides alternating and it moves. Cool. The bridge is sort of an escalator. It connects to my building and to another only separated by a giant door which I'm guessing that you need a passcode for it.

I look down on the palace and there are several bridges that look the same connecting to the others.

Further away is the sparkling silver city just overlooking the palace. It has the perfect balance for nature too. It's place bustled with life, all in peace. All equal.

This is the perfect world that everyone on Earth dreamed off.

This is my kingdom. This perfect, wonderful place.

Just thinking about it feels weird.

On the far left is a dome bigger than others and what I'm guessing the arena or some sort for events and all.

The more you look at Neurala, the more fascinating it is and the more it is harder to describe. This place brings Olympus to shame.

Neulara is the only city in Origin which is why it's big. There are small towns here and there if people wanted to live somewhere else. A portal in each town in case they work in Neulara or that they need to go somewhere. All they need is to think about it and they'll land somewhere there's another portal.

It's so cool!

No pollution or anything. No monster. Just life, all together from another universe. Chaos had told me when we were on the way to the castle that other people from other planets or universe can choose to move here if they wanted to as long as they pledge not to cause harm or they'll face consequences.

"My prince?" Nevalth's voice broke me out of my reverie.

"Sorry, I was just looking," I told her out loud before stepping on the front door. It opened as soon as my foot landed in front. There was the main lounge, bigger than Cabin 3. There's a sunken living room in the middle with a table surrounded by couches. There's a big green button that stand out in the middle of the table. Curious, I step down and pressed it. It showed a holographic screen with keyboard saying to type my command.

That's awesome!

I typed: Blue coke. Within seconds, what seemed like an empty table is now supporting a bottle of blue coke in a tray. I took it and the tray disappeared.

"Man, this is sick!" I said to no one except Nevalth who is probably sleeping. On the other side of the room is a fireplace with couple of couches, two long one and two loveseat and a dual recliner. On the side facing the sunken living room is a gigantic flat screen tv surrounded by a shelf full of games and that goes with it. There's also another set of bookcase filled with books on further side of the room, close by the fireplace with chairs that looks perfect for reading.

I sipped my coke and began walking to the double door, a sunburst ebony with a gold door handle. I pushed it open to be greeted with the most futuristic but homey looking kitchen.

A big black and white table fitting for groups of people, facing the table is another flat screen on the wall. There's also a marble island counter, for some reason.