Necessary Aftermath Notes

It's me. Hello, how's it going? How has it been for you guys since TBP ended? Tbh, for me, after a couple of days, I felt so empty not having a purpose to write (still feels like that, ngl). So, I began to write some rough draft for the first chapter of the sequel. Ayyy.

Yes, yes, I know, I put the book in as 'completed' but as I've been reading the comments, I realized that some people might still be confused on some details that they never understood or still confused about so, I'm here to clarify some stuff. 

But first...

I just want to say thank you to everyone. For some unknown reason and a miracle, TBP has been gaining a lot of attention lately, which is great. Also, this book climbed up to number 1 in ranking for the tag #universe (at least that's what wattpad tells me, it seems unbelievable tbh). It also placed in some other ones too, so I have you all to thank for that. Thank you so much. 

Anyway, as I was reading the comments to get some editing ready and seeing what I can improve as I write the sequel, I realized a common thread that most people wonder about. Or some questions I just want to answer. 

If you're one of those people, then, stick around. If not...then, here's for you: 

I'll see you in the next book, I suppose if you're reading that

I'll see you in the next book, I suppose if you're reading that. So, goodbye! 

~

I'm just going to do them in bullets, so it's easier for us both. Here we go. 

‬ ● 'TH' problem
          ‬ » I've seen that so many people question about it. There's no meaning behind it or anything. It's simply a typo. Sometimes I type too fast using the shift key to capitalize letters and TH seems the most common. I've tried to avoid it as often as I could when I'm looking through some stuff but not everything can be caught the first time around, even with the help of Grammarly. 

  ‬ ● Nyx and Percy's affair

          » This is very famous. I've mentioned an explanation for this like three times, lmao, but I will explain it again. Chaos is the creator. Which means he created the primordials, and surprise, surprise, Nyx is one of the said primordial. Percy, however, is the legit flesh and blood of Chaos.
      » Fun fact: this scene shouldn't have been in the book. It had very little importance but I needed the characters of Erebus and Nyx to be introduced and their relationship with Percy to use for the later scenes in the book. The first draft of TBP that I wrote had this scene in and when I was updating, I wanted to scratch it out but decided against it because I couldn't find a way to have anything to make an interesting connection with the Erebus and Nyx with Percy. Clearly, Percy wouldn't trust Nyx if she just suddenly ask him to come down to Elysium with him after what happened in the canon book, so, why not put them together in an intimate scene that showed Percy that Nyx can truly be trusted? 

  ‬ ●  Erebus and Nyx's relationship
              ‬ » This is a very lowkey question I see comment about, if hardly ever at all. Yes, they are married and I know most people would be horrified to hear about the fact that Erebus and Nyx can have intercourse with others that are not each other. I mean, me too, honestly. I don't want my husband having sex with other people. My reasoning for this, and I hope it's enough for those who are wondering, is that Erebus and Nyx have lived a long life. A terribly long one, given that they are immortal. I think they've had enough time to prove their love and loyalty to each other before they even thought about having intercourse with someone else. You get?